Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2009, 04:38 PM #64
CorkscrewGayson (Banned)
 
CorkscrewGayson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: -727-
lol ^
CorkscrewGayson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-05-2009, 03:22 PM #65
nickdaballer
Originally Nickyz 2k4
 
nickdaballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Irvine, California
then dont eat protein shakes, if your not going to work out why eat the protein. Even if you run you can have some but sitting on your *** and eating anything will pretty much make you fat...
__________________
Lords.

"Originally posted by DAVEY BOY: she called me a dick wad. i recorded it and it but my amera jsut broke"
"Originally posted by xfactor6911: Looks like you keyboard did too at the of the sentence."
RIP John Trotter.
nickdaballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:05 PM #66
mr.cocalino
Always getting trolled...
 
mr.cocalino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimXtk View Post
Btw what kind of protein shakes do u guys drink?

Also somebody told me they make you fat for some reason if you drink them without like working out.

Also anybody know any good smoothies? Let alone smoothies to make with a magic bullet ( i used to make a lot, and only 1 of like 50 was Smoothie King quality good haha, rest suckeD)
Protein shakes don't make you fat, unless you make them with ice cream or something.

I just take frozen fruit, 2 scoops of whey vanilla, and add some water. Blend and drink. Its tasty and healthy.
__________________
-Fantasy League Champion 09-10 (rookie season): ST:S Late
-STS:F Best Fantasy Advice Giver 2009


"Originally posted by Ninja Mouse: When Mr. C does push-ups, he doesnt go up, the Earth goes down..."

"Originally posted by RamapoLax: And girls panties get soaked."
mr.cocalino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:10 PM #67
emotive789
 
 
emotive789's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: houston
i make my shake with a banana, spoonful of peanut butter, whey, oats, skim milk, and ice.
__________________
emotive789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:55 AM #68
mr.cocalino
Always getting trolled...
 
mr.cocalino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto
Sounds good, but I use organic peanut butter. It actually tastes better in a shake and it is healthier. I don't get the oats though...its a drink and oats don't blend well.
__________________
-Fantasy League Champion 09-10 (rookie season): ST:S Late
-STS:F Best Fantasy Advice Giver 2009


"Originally posted by Ninja Mouse: When Mr. C does push-ups, he doesnt go up, the Earth goes down..."

"Originally posted by RamapoLax: And girls panties get soaked."
mr.cocalino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 06:59 AM #69
emotive789
 
 
emotive789's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: houston
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.cocalino View Post
Sounds good, but I use organic peanut butter. It actually tastes better in a shake and it is healthier. I don't get the oats though...its a drink and oats don't blend well.
yeah, but i usually have it in the morning after my workout, so its a way to consume it quickly before i head off to school.
__________________
emotive789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:04 PM #70
STOCKionOwner
 
 
STOCKionOwner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I eat whatever I want, and skate for 3-4 hours everyday. Works out well haha.
STOCKionOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:05 PM #71
Maj Payne
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
If you eat salads with meals jsut sub in spinach for the lettuce. So much better for you and they taste pretty much the same. Do this on sandwiches too.

I've noticed that I have way more energy throughout the day by eating 5 or so small meals instead of three big ones. Kinda common knowledge though.
__________________
"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names."
Maj Payne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:20 PM #72
rportell
 
 
rportell's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
If
Quote:
Sounds good, but I use organic peanut butter. It actually tastes better in a shake and it is healthier. I don't get the oats though...its a drink and oats don't blend well.
I dont want to start a war nor am i trying to but the whole organic is better for you isnt true. Your PB is better for you because of the ingredients used not because they are organic.

Most Organic stuff isnt 100% organic. The line is very shady a lot of grey area to what you can use and what you cant. Its not a matter of insecticides, herbicides and gm's or not. But which ones and how much. Buy normal stuff save your money
rportell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:09 PM #73
Mon.Star
It'll Fit!
 
Mon.Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by emotive789 View Post
i make my shake with a banana, spoonful of peanut butter, whey, skim milk.
.
__________________
I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.[/b]


"Originally posted by matt damon: how can you say something involving will smith is terrible?
i bet a man made that sammich, little girly man sammich eating will smith hating *****.
i'll cut you."
Mon.Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:11 PM #74
ACE159
I <3 DRUMMING
 
ACE159's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NEW YORK
mmmm
__________________
ST TINYCHAT: I BRING THE RUKUS
"Originally posted by noob_pwner: basically i troll ACE159 because he's a ****head"
_/-NEW JERSEY DEVILS-\_
"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten."~George Carlin
2012 Scavenger Hunt Champs- STarmy
ACE159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:42 PM #75
Spock
Live Long and Bluster
 
Spock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: SE PA
Spock is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by as seen on TV View Post
organic chicken^
^Organic Toficken
__________________
"Once I make someone die, and they see me....they can't change their mind." -- God

Originally posted by matt00iconoclast:
"there are variables outside of physics that will affect the flight of the ball"
Spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 05:31 PM #76
Mon.Star
It'll Fit!
 
Mon.Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock View Post
^Organic Toficken
no.

Ill never eat Tofu. Its proven to lower testosterone.

THanks but I like my test.
__________________
I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.[/b]


"Originally posted by matt damon: how can you say something involving will smith is terrible?
i bet a man made that sammich, little girly man sammich eating will smith hating *****.
i'll cut you."
Mon.Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 05:39 PM #77
Spock
Live Long and Bluster
 
Spock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: SE PA
Spock is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mon.Star View Post
no.

Ill never eat Tofu. Its proven to lower testosterone.

THanks but I like my test.
Real men don't worry about their testosterone levels....they've got plenty to spare.
__________________
"Once I make someone die, and they see me....they can't change their mind." -- God

Originally posted by matt00iconoclast:
"there are variables outside of physics that will affect the flight of the ball"
Spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:47 PM #78
steffon
BURR!
 
steffon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: In & Out of Jail
steffon is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock View Post
Real men don't worry about their testosterone levels....they've got plenty to spare.
nah dawg
__________________
~Ian~
I haven't gone anywhere ST
XBL:GrandTh3ftAuto

"Originally posted by contractkiller20: Pooped on a placemat, flipped it upside down, rode it down a slide and ran away."
"Originally posted by incobWTF: can't wear skinny shorts cuz mah nuts don fit."
steffon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:45 AM #79
mr.cocalino
Always getting trolled...
 
mr.cocalino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by rportell View Post
If

I dont want to start a war nor am i trying to but the whole organic is better for you isnt true. Your PB is better for you because of the ingredients used not because they are organic.

Most Organic stuff isnt 100% organic. The line is very shady a lot of grey area to what you can use and what you cant. Its not a matter of insecticides, herbicides and gm's or not. But which ones and how much. Buy normal stuff save your money
What the hell are you talking about? I have read the labels. The organic stuff has less fat, and less saturated fat. The calories and carbs are about the same, but the organic stuff is still better for you.
__________________
-Fantasy League Champion 09-10 (rookie season): ST:S Late
-STS:F Best Fantasy Advice Giver 2009


"Originally posted by Ninja Mouse: When Mr. C does push-ups, he doesnt go up, the Earth goes down..."

"Originally posted by RamapoLax: And girls panties get soaked."
mr.cocalino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:40 PM #80
Mon.Star
It'll Fit!
 
Mon.Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock View Post
Real men don't worry about their testosterone levels....they've got plenty to spare.
__________________
I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.[/b]


"Originally posted by matt damon: how can you say something involving will smith is terrible?
i bet a man made that sammich, little girly man sammich eating will smith hating *****.
i'll cut you."
Mon.Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:44 PM #81
Tippmann playa
Workin' dat insulin spike
 
Tippmann playa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Nebraska
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickdaballer View Post
then dont eat protein shakes, if your not going to work out why eat the protein. Even if you run you can have some but sitting on your *** and eating anything will pretty much make you fat...
.

Seriously are you a god damn retard? You're not gonna get jacked from sitting around doing nothing chugging protein shakes...
__________________
"If you are reading this, thank a teacher.
If you are reading this in English, thank a soldier."

"Originally posted by pillowpants: i dont know how to decipher this chart, then again, i do go to a community college."
"Originally posted by Mr.AmaZiN: did you just use an apostrophe for want?"
"Originally posted by pb123456789: Or call her a **** and proceed to textrape her."
"Originally posted by dualimpact: They haven't walked in on me but they know, I'm a screamer."
Tippmann playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:47 PM #82
emotive789
 
 
emotive789's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: houston
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.cocalino View Post
What the hell are you talking about? I have read the labels. The organic stuff has less fat, and less saturated fat. The calories and carbs are about the same, but the organic stuff is still better for you.
__________________
emotive789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:24 AM #83
mr.cocalino
Always getting trolled...
 
mr.cocalino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto
What are you face palming about exactly? Am I wrong in saying that organic peanut butter is healthier than the processed stuff from Kraft?
__________________
-Fantasy League Champion 09-10 (rookie season): ST:S Late
-STS:F Best Fantasy Advice Giver 2009


"Originally posted by Ninja Mouse: When Mr. C does push-ups, he doesnt go up, the Earth goes down..."

"Originally posted by RamapoLax: And girls panties get soaked."
mr.cocalino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 11:11 AM #84
emotive789
 
 
emotive789's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: houston
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.cocalino View Post
What are you face palming about exactly? Am I wrong in saying that organic peanut butter is healthier than the processed stuff from Kraft?
just because its organic doesnt automatically give it better nutrition facts you dumb ****. by labeling the item as "organic" it supposedly doesnt have the preservatives, pesticides, and other chemicals used in a "regular" product. you're probably talking about items labeled "natural peanut butter." that doesnt necessarily mean organic. that just means it doesnt have all the other things such as sugars, molasses, oil, and salt that regular peanut butter has and contains only peanuts.
__________________
emotive789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump