I am in the market to get a new marker and the Omen has caught my eye. Ive been to PBREVIEW.Com and read the reviews on the omen they are fairly good. but i would like actualy owner feed back.
1. would you buy another one if you had to?
2. Is it worth the 465.00
3. How do they work with low rise verts and force feed hoppers(halo b)
4. does it used either co2/hpa or both .
5. How fast can it actually fire (pbs)
Im so undecided Its either an omen, an outkast cocker, Fireball Mountian Impulse or a B2k3...
I own now are
a spyder s/e with an m3 eframe
a Shocker s/f
and a phantom pump
1. I'd buy another one, but i'd make sure it's one with a bigger trigger guard and black trigger, so the chances of anything wrong with it are smaller.
2. You can find omens for 450. I think it's worth 450.
3. The feedneck height doesn't really matter, so it would work pretty well. The HaloB pushes the balls too hard and causes it to jam on the cam feed(omen's mechanical anti-chop). I read that you can lower the tension on the HaloB to have it work better. The best hopper for the omen is the evlution 2.
4. You can use either one, but if it's co2, make sure it has an anti-siphon tube installed. The liquid co2 could damage the regulator.
5. It says it's at 15bps. I'm not sure on that, I personally haven't hit that number. Some people say that it's actually capped a bit lower. If you want it faster, you can use a morlock board. There's also other boards that you could use with the omen, it's a matter of it fitting.
1.yes i would get another one.
2.yes its wortht he 450. i got mine brand new for 350, jsut look around
3. i use a twister lowrise. halo b wonts work. ive tried.
4. anti-siphon the tank and it should work fine.
5. its fast enough to outshoot the ricochet.