Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-02-2001, 04:48 PM #1
Rattsazz
Play Hard, Safe, & Fair !

has been a member for 10 years
Thumbs up X Mas Benefit Big Game at Splat Zone Dec.2nd 2001

Dec 2nd 2001 Splat Zone will be holding its 8th Benefit Big Game for the Prince George Elf Helpers. The purpose of this Game is to get Toys for the Less Fortunate Area Children for X Mas. Entry Fee is $15.00 or a New Wrapped toy with a $15.00 Value. This is one of the only Events at Splat Zone which is not a Field paint Only Event !!! You can bring your own paint if you choose or buy RP Brands, Adrenalin Ball or Powerball from Splat Zone at their everyday low Prices. The 2 Teams will be Santa and his Helpers and the Grinch and his Minions, Object of the game is to find 8 Big Red Bags of toys Located on 65 Acres of playing Fields and Hold them in your Base for 30 Minutes to win the game, This Game runs All Day Long !!!! 30 Minute Dead Zones, they Release on the top of the hour and every half hour. So Come on Paintball Players, Lets all pull together to help the Little Kids this Year Have a Merry Christmas who otherwise might not have a Christmas at all !!!! We need your Help !!!!!! They Need your Help!!!! Hey we can be Big Kids all year long Playing paintball and Having fun, the least we can do is Help the Little Kids once a year !!! for more info call Splat Zone at (804) 452-2566 or e mail splatzone@earthlink.net. So come on People, Lets do this one for the Kids !!!!
The Ratt !!!!!
REMEMBER: Play Hard, Play Safe, and most of all, Play Fair !!!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-10-2001, 07:08 AM #2
kikitup

kikitup is a Supporting Member
How has the turnout been in past years, and what do you expect this year?
Old 11-10-2001, 07:47 AM #3
Sparrow

kikitup,

Are you going to make it to this? I am going to try to go, and there is a couple of other guys that I play with that are "older" and we play at other places in the area.

I should be at this thing with my girlfriend, so look for us. I have a custom blue excal that has a shark drop too!

Later man,

jt
Excalibur-custom blue #215
Old 11-11-2001, 08:59 AM #4
kikitup

kikitup is a Supporting Member
Sparrow,
I'm gonna try! I'll look for you. Just talked to my brother-in-law we should be there. He'll be shooting a blue fade Timmy. Gonna try to round up a few more.

Last edited by kikitup : 11-11-2001 at 06:47 PM.
Old 11-12-2001, 04:17 PM #5
Sparrow

Cool Kikitup,

I HOPE to make it. I played "flag football" this past weekend and really hurt my knee (and my pride!). "I really thought my body could handle that better!"

I hope to be OK by then. Have you ever played there before? I have not and hope to go by before game day.

Later,

jt
Excalibur-custom blue #215