Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-25-2010, 04:49 PM #64
Ari@HSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by *RUCKUS* View Post
the walk on games delay has been shortened

i remember before it use to take 15-20 min for the next game

i was there yesterday and we would finish the walk on game i would start heading back to my locker to grab more paint and the announcer said " Walk 0n you have 4 min till your next game. so the wait period is less and thats a good thing i played alot of games that day and i was happy.

the reason they dont go back to back to back is probably because most players shoot all there paint or most of it and need to fill up for the next game.

there are also more refs for walk on games or at least yesterday there was 4 refs 2 on each side of th field

and i dont want those stupid comments saying its just because you are a sponsored player so what i am allowed to give my opinions and examples that i have been through
Well im happy to hear that you had a great time at our park. Most likely you'll be back. My boss will be happy to hear that!
Ari@HSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-25-2010, 04:52 PM #65
twu420

one thing that HSP should do is open the speedball and hyperball fields on weekdays and not just weekens.
twu420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 04:56 PM #66
twu420

for sure my friends and i will be there on weekday if the speedball is open for walk ons.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:07 PM #67
Ari@HSP

[quote=Rascal1515;61579276]You know..it seems like Hollywood Sports is universally slammed on not only this website but many other review sites as well. If it were a few disgruntled players I could understand blowing their comments off, but with such a large number of people basically hating on the place, you would think the managment would look to fix the problems these people have. If the place is dirty (and it is) clean it up. If props and bunkers are broken, fix them. If the refs and other employees have bad attitudes, straighten them out or get rid of them. These are just a few often repeated complaints I have seen. Does Hollywood sports make enough money (they do overcharge too) that management just doesnt care? Even though I live 15 minutes from the place, I prefer to drive the extra miles to SC until I start seeing some positive change coming from Hollywood.[/QUOT

I am very sad to hear that, but now our staff has doubled. We are on everythin..if something has to be done we do it. What we want to hear is that our guests are having a good time. We've drastically improved the facility all old fields have been revamped. Im sure if you come back to our park you wont regret it. Our staff is very helpful, any complaints let us know. My boss is not gonna be very happy and i will let him know next time you come to our park you will have a great time.

Go ahead and email me before you come to our park i will give you some special offers for you and your team. araceli.gonzalez@hollywoodsports.com
Old 05-25-2010, 08:27 PM #68
Ari@HSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_pump View Post
Yeah I dont get why people bash on HSP, I love going there. Do it every weekend just about. Its the play I go for, and if its dirty, why are you playing paintball. Are you going to tell me playing in the bush out at SC is clean, that crap gets everywhere. That and the refs at HSP know what they are doing and what to look for cause just about all of them play. That makes for better games.
I am very happy to hear that you always have a good time here at hsp. And if you ever have any problems or complaints let the staff know and we will be happy to assist you.
Old 05-25-2010, 08:36 PM #69
Ari@HSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by k33p_!t_rOCk!ng View Post
hey guys im new to the paintball world and so far this is the only place ive played at. I had a supper fun time here!!

do you guys know of anyother places to play at? near by that is..lol
Ok well it all depends were you stay at. But we do have other parks, we're scattered all around. Theres SC village in chino hills, 2 parks in San diego, and another in castaic. It just all depends were you live. Im glad you had a great time here at hollywood sports
Old 05-25-2010, 08:52 PM #70
Ari@HSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpy{bbp} View Post
I bought tickets from a tent at my college for Giant paintball parks, they work for all of them except SC which is where i usually play. So my buddies and i are goin to Hollywood sports. The guy at the tent i bought them from said i can bring my own paint as long as i have my own gear, but on the site it says house paint only. We all already bought paint to go! So which is it? does anyone know? Thanks
Im sorry for the misunderstanding you can only bring your own paint fridays here at hollywood sports. CPP,Lakedise & SC village are all bring your own paint .But other then fridays you can not bring your own paint you would have to buy it here at hsp. Or you can always get a membership wich is a great deal! If you have any questions or would be interested in a membership my e-mail is: araceli.gonzalez@hollywoodsports.com
Old 05-25-2010, 09:08 PM #71
Ari@HSP

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineke View Post
They really have to think about the speedball fields cause im not going back there till they do something otherwise ima go to The compound. and i speak for 7 more players on my team when i say this!
I am very sorry to hear that you are not happy with our fields. But i am happy to say that our fields have been revamped and our staff has been doubled. Our staff is very helpful. I would be happy to hear that you will come back now that our fields have been revamped.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:17 PM #72
Ari@HSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by twu420 View Post
one thing that HSP should do is open the speedball and hyperball fields on weekdays and not just weekens.
The fields are actually open during the week not just the weekend.So hopefully now that you know our fields are open during the week not the just the weekend you can come and join us more often.And we do have special offers and memberships if you would happen to be interested or happen to have any more questions i would be happy to answer them my e-mail is:

araceli.gonzalez@hollywoodsports.com
Old 05-25-2010, 09:47 PM #73
Ari@HSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaLi ReBeL View Post
i was there with my buddies to enjoy our free passes this past super bowl sunday.. the three team mini scenario game was actually pretty kool... only if i had known that i would be on the team that was defending Obama, i wouldnt have switched out my gun for my pump gun...either ways, we all had a good time...
I am happy to hear that you and your buddies had a good time here at hollywood sports. Hoping you and your friends come back soon. If you're interested in better offers maybe you should consider the membership for you & or your buddies its a great deal !!! If interested or if you have any questions i'll be glad to answer them my e-mail is: araceli.gonzalez@hollywoodsports.com
Old 05-26-2010, 01:53 AM #74
*RUCKUS*

havent made a trip to hollywood sports in a while, i think its time to take a weekend off x-ball, grab the camo pants, pump gun and go play with all the chill pump players at hsp and there fun scenario fields.
*RUCKUS* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 02:41 PM #75
Nicole@HSP

Nicole@HSP is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
for sure my friends and i will be there on weekday if the speedball is open for walk ons.
If you have a group then they will open it if the group is big enough. I'll check on what the requirements are and get back to you.
www.PaintballPark.name

Get a Hollywood Sports Membership and Save Money! Email Nicole at Nicole.Belanger@HollywoodSports.com
Nicole@HSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 03:19 PM #76
twu420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole@HSP View Post
If you have a group then they will open it if the group is big enough. I'll check on what the requirements are and get back to you.
that would be great. we like to play on thursday nights. mainly speedball. if it open for walk ons im there with my friends.
Old 05-28-2010, 04:34 PM #77
Nicole@HSP

Quote:
that would be great. we like to play on thursday nights. mainly speedball. if it open for walk ons im there with my friends.
ON thursdays we can open it for you if you have 15 or more people. Just call ahead of time so we can bring in your own ref at least the day before. Other than that we just are not busy enough thurs to have that field open. But gather your friends its cheaper to pre book it like that anyway. If there is anything else I can help you with let me know k.
www.PaintballPark.name

Get a Hollywood Sports Membership and Save Money! Email Nicole at Nicole.Belanger@HollywoodSports.com
Old 05-31-2010, 10:40 PM #78
easten
Ball1n 88

haha yeah they do got to remodel that place and clean up as well especially after the rain....Stank water! lol
easten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 03:50 PM #79
twu420

Quote:
ON thursdays we can open it for you if you have 15 or more people. Just call ahead of time so we can bring in your own ref at least the day before. Other than that we just are not busy enough thurs to have that field open. But gather your friends its cheaper to pre book it like that anyway. If there is anything else I can help you with let me know k.
well that just suck need 15 people?? just have it open, and you will have 15 walk ons playing on that field. it summer time, and im pretty sure there will be more walk ons, if they know that you are open on the weekdays. Just look back at some of the old posts. people wants to play speedball too at hsp, and not have to drive to jungle island on weekdays (weds night) to play speedball or tombstone to play on thier fields. yes tombstone is going to be open weds, and thur for the summer.
Old 06-03-2010, 04:37 PM #80
Nicole@HSP

Quote:
well that just suck need 15 people?? just have it open, and you will have 15 walk ons playing on that field. it summer time, and im pretty sure there will be more walk ons, if they know that you are open on the weekdays. Just look back at some of the old posts. people wants to play speedball too at hsp, and not have to drive to jungle island on weekdays (weds night) to play speedball or tombstone to play on thier fields. yes tombstone is going to be open weds, and thur for the summer.
I will personaly talk to the person in charge and maybe test it out for a few weeks and see how it goes. I'll keep you posted and let you know what happens from here. With summer coming up it is quite possible we can make this happen. Keep in touch with me and we will see ok thanks for the feedback.
www.PaintballPark.name

Old 06-03-2010, 04:42 PM #81
Nicole@HSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by easten View Post
haha yeah they do got to remodel that place and clean up as well especially after the rain....Stank water! lol
LOL> Were re painting and updating some things. But come on after the rain really what can we do. Its an outside park with people running around all day (there to get dirty) and shoot paint. You really can't expect it to be all febreezed and fresh and so clean. Also dont forget we are in the middle of the city so we have stray cats theres is nothing we can do about them. If we call the city people will start callings us animal abusers so its a catch 22. But for the most part we have doubled our staff so its pretty clean for what it is.
www.PaintballPark.name

Old 06-03-2010, 05:51 PM #82
twu420

Quote:
I will personaly talk to the person in charge and maybe test it out for a few weeks and see how it goes. I'll keep you posted and let you know what happens from here. With summer coming up it is quite possible we can make this happen. Keep in touch with me and we will see ok thanks for the feedback.
ok, thats the answer i wanted to hear . Hopfully more money for HSP. thx Nicole
Old 06-07-2010, 01:39 AM #83
Nicole@HSP

Quote:
ok, thats the answer i wanted to hear . Hopfully more money for HSP. thx Nicole
your welcome
www.PaintballPark.name

Old 06-09-2010, 10:22 PM #84
Alanboi562

Alanboi562 supports Team VICIOUS
Alanboi562 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintballer338 View Post
hey what the heck is up with the only "speedball" field its never open and when me and my team actually wanna practice there are about 20 different walk ons with rentals and we have to wait about an hour to play one bad game. why arent any of the other fields open? we are willing to help out with the set up the other fields if needed but we want to be able to practice at HSP and not have to go to another field.

thank you
Ian from Team TMO
True need speedball needs to open

Instagram; @Paintballmemes
Alanboi562 is offline   Reply With Quote