Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-15-2009, 10:07 PM #22
pbnnv (Banned)

thanks pinokio you guys rock......and remy likes fish sticks........in his mouth
pbnnv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-15-2009, 10:28 PM #23
swampcheeta

swampcheeta is playing at Living Legends III
that white shell is sick keep up the awesome work guys

green and black acid washed phantom for sale or trade
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3312416
swampcheeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:33 PM #24
UcLafan31689

UcLafan31689 plays in the PSP
UcLafan31689 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
UcLafan31689 supports Team VICIOUS
UcLafan31689 is an NCPA player
UcLafan31689 is Legendary
Is there a clear coat over the paint? To try and make sure it wont chip off or anything?
Old 04-15-2009, 11:45 PM #25
REMY@PinokioHoppers
www.PinokioHoppers.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by UcLafan31689 View Post
Is there a clear coat over the paint? To try and make sure it wont chip off or anything?
Yes, this is autobody quality paint. This is not cheap off the shelf stuff, it's very high quality stuff. Chipping shouldn't be an issue, we'll giving these a test drive to see the durability of the paint. I don't see it being a problem though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by impyangelguy View Post
I got 1 of these hoppers last summer.. is there any difference in these new models?
Same model hopper, internals are the same.. just new colors on the outside.

And for everyone wondering about the gen 2 hopper. It is in the works, but our focus right now is the a5/x7 hopper. Once that gets underway we'll focus more on the gen 2. No release date is scheduled and I can not give out any specs at this time. But keep checking back.. I will update this thread regularly.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:49 PM #26
impyangelguy
I Post nude

has been a member for 10 years
I saw in some video that some of the hoppers at a "p board" in it.. are these the same boards that come in all the hoppers?
Old 04-16-2009, 12:12 AM #27
REMY@PinokioHoppers
www.PinokioHoppers.com

The 'p' board is a upgrade over the stock board. It allows the motor to run at a full 18 volts thus making the motor spin faster and feed faster. The 'p' boards are available to purchase seperately.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:21 AM #28
Alex™

hey remy i got some ideas for you.

start with a clear hopper, paint it from the inside out, and back the paint with white, that way, the paint doesnt get scrached. also the clear plastic will act as a clear coat.

Try this! LET ME KNOW HOW IT WORKS!

ps, i used to paint clear lexan RC car bodies, from the inside out. heres some examples:

even with a lot of use on the body you can still clean em up and make em shine:

all hand masked and airbrushed.

but i think if the clear hoppers are clear enough, this can be done, and the finish will be, IMO probably better than the auto-body paint, i know a couple people that have used expensive paint on the rc cars and the cheaper stuff made for painting plastic works better.

good luck
Old 04-16-2009, 08:39 AM #29
REMY@PinokioHoppers
www.PinokioHoppers.com

We're going to try some things out today and see how they go. And we will give them some game experience and see which does better.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:34 AM #30
UcLafan31689

how much are the p boards for the pinokio?
Old 04-16-2009, 12:37 PM #31
jshaft37

just a thought...i'd really like a pinokio jr for front player. something that's the lightest hopper and smallest profile with 150-180 round capacity. i love my pinokio when i'm playing back/mid, but when i'm playing front i switch to my vl jr. its nice to have the hopper a little smaller (capacity wise) and its much lighter when carrying paint because there's nearly 100 less balls when full.
jshaft37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 02:24 PM #32
Pbk1d
Nor Cal

Can you give a rough estimate as to when the Gen 2 Pinokio is coming out? I mean like is it really in the distant future? The end of the year or longer distant? I'm on the market for a loader, and I'd like to hold out on getting a loader if the Gen 2 is going to be coming out within the next few months.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:28 PM #33
VibePower17

You should make see through colored shells like they have for halos/reloaders. Or atleast have more stock colors that match stock colored anno jobs. Like a regular see-through or painted red shell.. or blue. While these colors are sweet half of them won't match stock anno colors which is a turn off for me.

Also what is the board that can feed as advertised 50 bps? are those for sale? will those be in the gen 2 hoppers? when will the gen 2 hoppers be available? will the gen 1 hopper go to $120-130 and the gen 2 go to $150 or will the gen 1 stay at $150 and gen 2 go higher. (I have a feeling most of these won't be answered but meh thought id ask)

All 120 hp will burn u son haha
VibePower17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:02 PM #34
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaft37 View Post
just a thought...i'd really like a pinokio jr for front player. something that's the lightest hopper and smallest profile with 150-180 round capacity. i love my pinokio when i'm playing back/mid, but when i'm playing front i switch to my vl jr. its nice to have the hopper a little smaller (capacity wise) and its much lighter when carrying paint because there's nearly 100 less balls when full.
Thats an idea. Props
Pirate Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:07 PM #35
jshaft37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Mafia View Post
Thats an idea. Props
thanks

the only negative comments i hear about the pinokio are about size. people don't care that it is the most gentle on paint and never jams. "well, it looks weird" or "its too big" etc.

Last edited by jshaft37 : 04-16-2009 at 03:16 PM.
jshaft37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:30 PM #36
MFgrimm

I just bought a Pinokio last week and its an awesome hopper...however.. just how strong is the shell itself? I bought it for rec-ball and woodsball... and it seems that the shell can be easily broken compared to others...

is there a replacement shell for such a case?
Old 04-16-2009, 03:44 PM #37
REMY@PinokioHoppers
www.PinokioHoppers.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by VibePower17 View Post
You should make see through colored shells like they have for halos/reloaders. Or atleast have more stock colors that match stock colored anno jobs. Like a regular see-through or painted red shell.. or blue. While these colors are sweet half of them won't match stock anno colors which is a turn off for me.

Also what is the board that can feed as advertised 50 bps? are those for sale? will those be in the gen 2 hoppers? when will the gen 2 hoppers be available? will the gen 1 hopper go to $120-130 and the gen 2 go to $150 or will the gen 1 stay at $150 and gen 2 go higher. (I have a feeling most of these won't be answered but meh thought id ask)
Alright, let me say this one more time. These were a test run to see if there was interest in colored shells. We picked very bright outrageous colors to make them pop and catch attention. Which they have. A 'stock' color set will be available. Red, blue, yellow, black, smoke, white. We will also have some more 'outrageous' colors to throw into the mix for people who want them.

The P-board is what what your reffering to. It is for sale, and it costs $49.95.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pbk1d View Post
Can you give a rough estimate as to when the Gen 2 Pinokio is coming out? I mean like is it really in the distant future? The end of the year or longer distant? I'm on the market for a loader, and I'd like to hold out on getting a loader if the Gen 2 is going to be coming out within the next few months.
Then gen-2 pinokio is in the works but probably won't be out until next year at the earliest.. there is no set release date or time. So it is too early to tell what the prices will be, what parts will be in it, and what it will be. All I can say is that the plans are for it to be lighter, faster, and sexier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaft37 View Post
There are plans in the works for a buncha of different things. Smaller/sleaker loader, pump hopper, and a gen 2. There are no release dates or times, prices, or info and other than that I don't have any info I can devulge at this time.

Ok, I think I answered everyone's questions. I didn't quote everyone 'cuz some questions got answered with other people's. Keep them coming, and I will keep you guys informed.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:47 PM #38
UcLafan31689

Do we just call you guys to order the p board?
Old 04-16-2009, 04:39 PM #39
REMY@PinokioHoppers
www.PinokioHoppers.com

Quote:
Yes. Contact info is on the site.
Old 04-16-2009, 05:14 PM #40
Mr. Stealthy

has been a member for 10 years
Mr. Stealthy owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
The P-boards haul *** man. You won't be disapointed.
Mr. Stealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 06:12 PM #41
xblackstarx v2.0
dead forum is dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xblackstarx v2.0 View Post
can't see the pictures.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you upload them somewhere else besides photobucket please?

selling sleeping dogs copy for steam.
xblackstarx v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 09:27 PM #42
spug
spuggles

Annual Supporting Member
spug is a Moderator
spug is a Supporting Member
spug is BST Legit
spug donated to help Peyton Trent
spug supports our troops
spug is Legendary