Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-13-2009, 06:32 PM #1
Coty~ (Banned)

Team Mystic

We are based out of Calgary AB.

We will be playing in Division 3,

This thursday at rampage city will be team tryouts(if i get a ride, if not time will be posted later) it will be during vets night from 7-9:30.

If you are wanting to tryout remember**Our first tournament will be the 2010 Canadian National Speedball Championships, that gives us time for the whole team to be together, practice/train. and make money to play.

** Must have tournament experience, played in division 3 or have made it to the finals in division 4.

*Must have all your own gear.

* must be able to pay all your own paint, entry fee, transportation, and practice. Unless we get a huge sponsor ship witch probably will not happen. But i am working on small sponsorships right now.

If you have any more questions please Email me at drum_pb@live.ca or PM me
Coty~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-13-2009, 09:40 PM #2
Illusionballer* (Banned)

Illusionballer* supports Team VICIOUS
You boys should try some MR events. I have a feeling your teammates may get bored before 2010.
Illusionballer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:51 PM #3
Cocker_Rocker
mmmm white russians FTW!

i agree...practice but come and try a mr event this year. Mike runs a great event, for sure do one this year.
Chris Dyreson Fan Club #5
SB ILLUSION
Alien Paintball - Empire - PLP
Cocker_Rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:08 AM #4
Coty~ (Banned)

im going to watch the first event, and i went to nationals this year and it was an amazing event mike does a great job. But the thing is if i dont get a job over summer i wont be able to pay for nationals so i need to start paying but if we are all together and have the money we will for sure play at 1 or 2 mr events and maybe even a rampage city tournament.
Coty~ is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups