PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-12-2009, 12:15 PM #1
patmilcapt

New Safety Rockets for LAWs

http://www.scenariodreams.com/productpages/rocket.htm

i've demo'd these personally, they work very well, i personally cannot find anything wrong with them, they perform great. Just like the name brand ones that cost way more. These are $1.75ea, way cheaper to launch all over the place and never recover (unless you are lucky enough to find you LAWs after each shot)

Bottom line. Great new product, low prices. Enjoy
Tactical Paintball : DBC Pyrotechnics : SMD GRFX : Photojava.net : Web Design By PJ : RANSOM JACK
www.patriotmilitiapaintball.com
patmilcapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-12-2009, 01:18 PM #2
FredX4
SUNS OUT GUNS OUT

Good find! I had just about given up on finding Nerfs. I just ordered 20.
FredX4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 06:31 AM #3
JESTERTLS

Indeeed, good find. Nerf's went up $0.50 the last time we went after some.
JESTERTLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:10 AM #4
Damonwill

Damonwill is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
These are our first batch. We hope to be able to offer a couple different versions and might even lower the cost when we have larger qtys made. $1.50 each is our target. and we have plenty for everyone.

Damon Williams
www.scenariodreams.com
Damonwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:36 PM #5
FredX4
SUNS OUT GUNS OUT

Got them today. Ordered on Sun night & received an e-mail within an hour that they were shipped! They are 7 inches long, 1/2 longer then the nerfs. The shaft is slightly bigger but more flexible & the fins are longer, thinner & much more flexible & 2.5 in in diameter. The head is slightly bigger in diameter & much harder but much lighter, big enough that it's a tight fit & traps enough air behind it that it's hard to push in far enough.
On to the testing. Metadyne Havoc # 49 shooting HPA. 68/45 Hi pressure Crossfire tank & reg filled to 2200 psi. 2 nerfs, 1 trimmed & 1 not. 3 new rockets, 2 trimmed & 1 not. Nerfs shot much further & much, much more accurate, trimmed or not. New rockets were all over the place, trimmed accurate at no more than 30 ft, untrimmed to about 40 ft. New rockets were showing wear on the fins after 2 or 3 shots & Nerfs kept on going. Got about 35 shots before the tank dropped to about 500 psi & launcher would no longer recharge.
My conclusion is to save your money. Buy them if you want to save the Nerfs for games & you need something to practice or test your launcher out but the Nerfs are worth the extra money!

P.S. The customer service that I've received from Scenario Dreams has been second to none. Fast response to all questions & e-mails.