Spazdoc is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Spazdoc plays in the PSP
Spazdoc supports our troops
Spazdoc plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaft37 View Post
-saturday drills-

arthur, i believe you have a routine ready for tomorrow. is that correct?

everyone else:
1. follow arthur's direction
2. pay attention the first time he explains a drill.

don't argue about what you "think" we should be doing, instead just do the drill the best you can. at the end of the day, well get together and talk about the drills and you can then make suggestions on how to improve the drills.

this way the drills will run as smoothly as possible and we can keep our focus throughout the session.

Thanks Adam. Some of these drills are not supposed to be a real situation as much as working on a skill.

Additionally, bring your knee pads tomorrow if you need them. And water.

pics of my markers --- old feedback
I want to Buy a Westwood or P&P Supercocker LE Autococker - Contact me
Gearbag sale - tanks, masks, barrels
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-24-2009, 08:34 PM #1997
Spazdoc

Annual Supporting Member
Spazdoc plays in the PSP
So is this the planned turnout for tomorrow?

7/25 saturday drills:
adam h
Arthur
Rick
Young Mike
Mike V

I know Adam R, Mike Cook and Jay are out for tomorrow.

What about:
Eddie
Evan
Joe

If you guys are not able to come because of finances/paint, then talk to me. I picked up some paint today for shooting tomorrow, and would like to have dedicated players drill with the team rather than becoming lazy bums.

As for time, I should be there about 8-815, and will plan on getting things set up and registered to drill. Start early, finish early, then get drunk in the sun.

Old 07-24-2009, 10:09 PM #1998
violent
capt. Jay

im coming tomorrow

Chicago Conmen

The Badlandz
Old 07-25-2009, 03:38 AM #1999
Sunday-

I cant afford to come tomorrow because I am playing the trifecta and playing trying to save for world cup. I also have to work tomorrow to get money for both of those pre named events. So sorry guys, next weekend for me!
Old 07-25-2009, 07:44 AM #2000
PrecisionPB
Paintball ruined my life

Evan isn't on the team anymore.
-KEE-
Old 07-25-2009, 10:10 AM #2001
violent
capt. Jay

i cant go today
ill be there tomorrow

Chicago Conmen

The Badlandz
Old 07-25-2009, 11:12 AM #2002
randy woodland

hey guys if u ever get a chance to come out here's what u can expect 2 c.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3162650
Old 07-25-2009, 11:40 AM #2003
violent
capt. Jay

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy woodland View Post
hey guys if u ever get a chance to come out here's what u can expect 2 c.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3162650
very nice!

Chicago Conmen

The Badlandz
Old 07-25-2009, 08:37 PM #2004
Spazdoc

Annual Supporting Member
Spazdoc plays in the PSP
Great practice today, guys! It was very tiring, but well worth it. We worked on some additional individual skills, and I would like to get some more work on small team skills next time (2 on 1, coordinated snake) in addition to some wrapping and lane control drills. Either way, the only thing we could have done was to fit in one additional drill today.

For those absent, we seriously need additional players to make it to practice. Today it was Arthur, Rick, Adam H, Young Mike, and Mike V. I know finances are difficult, but I had extra paint to share for those that had difficulty. There is no substitute for playing together in order to generate a good showing at tournaments (duh). I know that some players have other commitments, and hope to see you at the next practice.

Keep in mind that we are running the rotation/practice next week on Sunday (King of the Hill). I will not be ther because I am on-call on Sunday, but will be there on the Saturday before CTS to run some scrims on the field (we can even do some team drills - breakout, 2on2, etc). I assume that we will be able to have one line playing intermittently, between reffing, depending on the player turnout?

Edit:
How about we talk to some other teams about joining us for Saturday drills? Heck, it would be nice to get some extra players to work with (and allow some extra rest when we do the sliding drill) and I am sure some other players would like to get extra drill time in. We can grab some extra paint and have a great time.

I understand that winter is the best time for drills, but CLP does not seem like the best place just for drills (like Thursdays), and I have not yet bought into Reball, although I am game to try.

Last edited by Spazdoc : 07-25-2009 at 08:56 PM.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:47 PM #2005
Spazdoc

Annual Supporting Member
Spazdoc plays in the PSP
Cocker Day tomorrow -

- My brother and I should be arriving 8-830 am to (hopefully) avoid the crowds for registration. We will have his work truck (grey Ford pickup or a Toyota Tundra with TripleT lettering on the side)

- I will be bringing a cocker for Jay and a spare cocker for Risk or another Conman that decides to play. I checked them today and they are chronoed and timed. And I will be using the red/orange/yellow fade with splash Revenge V2 tomorrow. I may bring my old school beast, a P&P Supercocker LE (perhaps more rare than a Westwood), although the 3-way has been giving me a little trouble.

- If you borrow a cocker, I do not have a spare tank, hopper, or barrel kit. Why? I am looking for my Freak Kit, I actually have 2 good tanks, and only 2 hoppers for the cockers (VL2000). Otherwise, a Halo or Vlocity will work.

- Rick - if you bring the grill and charcoal, I will bring the burgers and condom mints (I think that is how it is spelled - tomato, onion, ketchup, A1, mustard) for lunch. I assume we can bring our own water/gatorade. Let me know if you need me to get some en route.

Let me know if we need anything else. I was planning on wearing an old jersey from last year.

Weather looks like 80 degrees, sunny, 20% chance precipitation.

Old 07-25-2009, 08:52 PM #2006
Spazdoc

Annual Supporting Member
Spazdoc plays in the PSP
I am posting these notes separetely to simplify responses (separate post for each topic). Also, how many more pages before we need to start a new thread?

Do we need players for CTS 4? From my head count, these are our numbers:

Red Line
Jay
Rick
Adam H
Arthur

Blue Line
Cook
Young Gunner
Mike V
Eddie

I do not know about Joe, but I have not seen him at practice. AdamR is out, for some reason.....hmmmm.....

It looks like we need a couple of Dorito front, or at least one dorito front for Blue line and a player for Blue line.

Let me kow if my head is not straight and I am missing something.

Old 07-25-2009, 09:36 PM #2007
violent
capt. Jay

awesome see you there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazdoc View Post
Cocker Day tomorrow -

- My brother and I should be arriving 8-830 am to (hopefully) avoid the crowds for registration. We will have his work truck (grey Ford pickup or a Toyota Tundra with TripleT lettering on the side)

- I will be bringing a cocker for Jay and a spare cocker for Risk or another Conman that decides to play. I checked them today and they are chronoed and timed. And I will be using the red/orange/yellow fade with splash Revenge V2 tomorrow. I may bring my old school beast, a P&P Supercocker LE (perhaps more rare than a Westwood), although the 3-way has been giving me a little trouble.

- If you borrow a cocker, I do not have a spare tank, hopper, or barrel kit. Why? I am looking for my Freak Kit, I actually have 2 good tanks, and only 2 hoppers for the cockers (VL2000). Otherwise, a Halo or Vlocity will work.

- Rick - if you bring the grill and charcoal, I will bring the burgers and condom mints (I think that is how it is spelled - tomato, onion, ketchup, A1, mustard) for lunch. I assume we can bring our own water/gatorade. Let me know if you need me to get some en route.

Let me know if we need anything else. I was planning on wearing an old jersey from last year.

Weather looks like 80 degrees, sunny, 20% chance precipitation.

Chicago Conmen

The Badlandz
Old 07-26-2009, 03:10 AM #2008
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
Thread has over 2000 posts. Continue here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3164603
This SYSTEM user account is not controlled by a person. It's primary function is to automatically split large threads. System also masks the identity of staff members who give infractions. If you have a question, or if SYSTEM becomes self-aware, please post it in the Talk to Mods/Admins section.
Closed Thread