Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-05-2009, 11:11 PM #1
Upgrades for epip

Im running a all stock epiphany, what kinda of upgrades do you think would be nesscary!! i dont like the trigger greatly and it isnt very efficent! just list out some of the upgrades you think i should get.
XxSealyxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 04-05-2009, 11:20 PM #2
well i got a cp reg and i would like to get a virtue board for my gun but i like the trigger but i dont know what trigger would be good for it
Dyeguy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 11:24 PM #3
victoralphacharlie2 is playing at Living Legends V
victoralphacharlie2 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
victoralphacharlie2 supports Team VICIOUS
victoralphacharlie2 plays in the APPA D4 division
victoralphacharlie2 supports Empire
QEV: That is one of the soul efficiency increasing upgrades)(highly recommend the SP swivel QEV over others, makes working with the gun way easier than the non-swivels)

New Board: Doesn't matter weather you play in tournaments or not, adjustability and options is still good either way; Virtue, 7th element, Tadao, etc.)

Asa: Stock asa sucks and the threading on it is well know for screwing with tank threads, recommend cp asa's; work amazing, cheaper, look good, and did i mention work amazing?)

Regulator: Stock ones alright but there's better and deffinetely way easier ones out there you can work on; CP, Dye, Shocktech, etc.)

Triggers?: Well if you're interessted in a new trigger then check out a CP sling trigger(few people I know has them and they feel great when shooting) also have grown a love for the NDZ FLat Trigger also.

Feedneck: Clamping feedneck, stock one is a throw away; SP Q-lock, CP, Empire, Lapco, Modify'd(aka hybrid), NDZ, Shocktech, Trinity )

Or for the amount of money you'll spend on that stuff you could find yourself a higher level marker that's used but in good shape. Put a total of around $550 into my gun(including the marker it's self) and feel like a fool b/c I could have gotten a way better marker that would out perform this one any day(not bashing or anything).

Last edited by victoralphacharlie2 : 04-05-2009 at 11:28 PM.
victoralphacharlie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:44 PM #4
The epiphany mainly just needs a new ASA, and a QEV and it will be really efficient
Punch2TheFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 06:13 AM #5
the epiphany could use a new board and reg. if you're using the freak jr barrel, you should get some more inserts. they make a big difference
sp90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 11:30 AM #6
james carter
899th Tank Destroyers
james carter helped look for balloons
james carter owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
james carter supports Team VICIOUS
1. feedneck
2. board
3. trigger
4. qev
5. reg