Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-06-2009, 01:03 AM #22
egoluvr
MY SISTER....THIS TIGHT!!

pics or shens...it never happend w/ out pics!! (vid works to!)

LEGEND
****MW STORM****
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-06-2009, 01:08 AM #23
PeaTear_Griffin
GUNDAMNIT

Annual Supporting Member
PeaTear_Griffin is playing at Living Legends V
PeaTear_Griffin is playing at Living Legends VI
PeaTear_Griffin is playing at Living Legends VII
PeaTear_Griffin supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCK2k8MFr View Post
Yeah, cheating like a ****stick, and then adding insult to injury by unsportsmanlike conduct, thats pretty funny! the team should be banned from that league if those little turds are going to pull that crap! you kids make me laugh, thats why this sport will never be a true "professional" sport, a) because of imbecilic little kids that think it's funny to cheat and act like a total ******* b) teams are chock full of these same kids.

grow up!

Look at all the cheating that is in "professional" sports. As long as someone is willing there will always be a way.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:18 AM #24
anthony_chon

anthony_chon is playing at Living Legends III
anthony_chon owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
anthony_chon supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Yeah, cheating like a ****stick, and then adding insult to injury by unsportsmanlike conduct, thats pretty funny! the team should be banned from that league if those little turds are going to pull that crap! you kids make me laugh, thats why this sport will never be a true "professional" sport, a) because of imbecilic little kids that think it's funny to cheat and act like a total ******* b) teams are chock full of these same kids.

grow up!
"Partay Pooper!"
Old 04-06-2009, 01:43 AM #25
The Assassins

The Assassins helped look for balloons
that guy in the stands i was lol'ng at the whole time
Old 04-06-2009, 01:45 AM #26
AzNowNz
Out of country 2/12/14

has been a member for 10 years
AzNowNz plays in the PSP
AzNowNz plays in the APPA D1 division
AzNowNz supports Empire
Quote:

grow up!
So players in other PROFESSIONAL sports don't cheat? What about usage of steroids? or modification of certain equipment?? Is that not cheating? and there are PLENTY of *******s on teams, all you have to do is watch a sports channel and see.

You should probably think before you post, because you just make yourself look like a fool.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:53 AM #27
pyrothug434

pyrothug434 plays in the PSP
Quote:

grow up!
so ur saying the dont cheat in baseball-steroids and corked bats... football-steroids and steroids can go for many other sports too cheating has been around for years in all sports so dont say cheating it happens all the time with everything its just like a competitive edge and if you get caught you lose but if you get away with it you are better off

and also kids these days are who are funding this sport by working just to play paintball dont get me wrong so do older people but often when you get older you either play less or get serious and get sponsored which saves you money but cost the company becuase you cant tell me companies sponsoring small local teams are really getting that much out of the deal

edit: just noticed the guy above me noted the same thing
Old 04-06-2009, 02:20 AM #28
LSU2936
LA HEAT

LSU2936 plays in the PSP
LSU2936 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
LSU2936 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:

grow up!
Guy cheated, got caught, and penalized. Same thing happens in football, basketball, hockey, soccer, etc. It's called penalties.

Rule #1: You don't look good. You not gonna play good.

There are no hawks in heaven...
Old 04-06-2009, 02:50 AM #29
Shockerboi_Harry

Shockerboi_Harry has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
basketball cheating: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkJsuD9Cb4o
Old 04-06-2009, 02:51 AM #30
Shockerboi_Harry

Shockerboi_Harry has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ttn2o43Bug&NR=1
Old 04-06-2009, 02:54 AM #31
Ionic Moron
Al Gore Raped My Igloo

Ionic Moron helped look for balloons
Ionic Moron owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Ionic Moron supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:

grow up!
There's one of these in every thread.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:51 AM #32
xShooK

Anyone got a video of it?
Old 04-06-2009, 04:39 AM #33
-[Clown]- E

new reffing system is horse ****, should of kept reffing done by the players rather than randoms who more than likely have never even played a tournament
Old 04-06-2009, 07:15 AM #34
texaspaintballplpaye

Annual Supporting Member
texaspaintballplpaye is a Supporting Member
texaspaintballplpaye is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lastman1 View Post
that was funny-confusing it happened so fast who was the guy that was drunk yelling a buch of crap in the stands that had that old lady come over and talk to him
The dude on the right side of the stands? Yeah he was annoying.

Quote:

grow up!
It was pretty funny to see the other team celebrating after they didn't have to do jack.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:11 AM #35
phlemoe
livin'STRONG

phlemoe is a founding member
phlemoe supports DLX Technology
any vid ??? sounds funny here would love to see and funnier to hear Cuba do the play (pull by pull) by play

Badass Secondary Honorary, Super-Duper, Awesome, Superman Ain't Got **** On Them, (you get the point) Council:
1.phlemoe- BADASS With one Lung
2. Chuck Norris
Old 04-06-2009, 10:16 AM #36
punk2blade12
Dirty Jersey

punk2blade12 plays in the PSP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WurjM...e=channel_page

That was us last year at Jax they pulled 1 for 3 then 1 for 1.
The 1 for 3 was pulled because the guy in the front got hit then looked at the hit to see if it was there but head off that he was wiping and pulled the 3for1

Silent Killers
Old 04-06-2009, 10:31 AM #37
XxXWDP02LCDXxX
rrrrrribbit

XxXWDP02LCDXxX is a Supporting Member
It was my team, arsenal predators. It happened and it was kind of ridiculous. Our snake corner apparently got shot on one of his pods after bumping over and he pulled the one that got shot to fill his loader with. Ref from dorito side saw it and and ran across to pull the 3 for 1 and during the confusion we got more penalties from asking the refs what happened and then one of our guys got overshot and started shooting back and luckily plugged a ref in the face a couple times, hence leading to more penalties.

To whoever said we should be banned, the way we reacted really wasn't bad at all. Everything happened so fast and it's not like we started fights. Yeah, one guy shot back, but it's because they (la endurance) were mowing us down as we were walking off.

I don't know if there's a video but there were cameras all over the field so maybe soon, I'd like to see for myself haha.

By the way, we won the event so thanks for a ****ed up 2nd game because it only made us want it more.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:52 AM #38
phlemoe
livin'STRONG

phlemoe is a founding member
phlemoe supports DLX Technology
wdp glad you won and it sounds really funny. if you get pics or a vid hook it up here or some where.

Badass Secondary Honorary, Super-Duper, Awesome, Superman Ain't Got **** On Them, (you get the point) Council:
1.phlemoe- BADASS With one Lung
2. Chuck Norris
Old 04-06-2009, 11:17 AM #39
lilmaniac2
Stereo Enthusist

lilmaniac2 helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXWDP02LCDXxX View Post
It was my team, arsenal predators. It happened and it was kind of ridiculous. Our snake corner apparently got shot on one of his pods after bumping over and he pulled the one that got shot to fill his loader with. Ref from dorito side saw it and and ran across to pull the 3 for 1 and during the confusion we got more penalties from asking the refs what happened and then one of our guys got overshot and started shooting back and luckily plugged a ref in the face a couple times, hence leading to more penalties.

To whoever said we should be banned, the way we reacted really wasn't bad at all. Everything happened so fast and it's not like we started fights. Yeah, one guy shot back, but it's because they (la endurance) were mowing us down as we were walking off.

I don't know if there's a video but there were cameras all over the field so maybe soon, I'd like to see for myself haha.

By the way, we won the event so thanks for a ****ed up 2nd game because it only made us want it more.
So its alright to shoot back after your dead? Got ya....

You wouldnt happen to think that since nobody knew that they shout out all 7 players of yours that maybe they didnt realize you were walking off. You were right there on that side and didn't know what was going on, so how would they know?
Old 04-06-2009, 11:47 AM #40
N.C.KARMY707
Sacred Eight Clothing

N.C.KARMY707 is a Professional paintball player
N.C.KARMY707 plays in the PSP
N.C.KARMY707 plays in the APPA D1 division
that game was hella funny

FUZION D1 Team Video
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3851419
Old 04-06-2009, 11:59 AM #41
minipaintballr02
ya babe, i hurt my nose

minipaintballr02 plays in the PSP
minipaintballr02 donated to help Peyton Trent
minipaintballr02 is an NCPA player
minipaintballr02 plays in the APPA D2 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouchboy View Post
i would've kept *****ing and shooting at the ref's, they sucked. especially the one with the bright yellow proflex and purple visor.
ya he lost the whole tournament for you, right?

complain, complain, complain....you still suck
Old 04-06-2009, 12:07 PM #42
SCPBHERO

Dang, There seems to be more and more sissy, crybaby, smart ***, think they know it all kids/players. Every year. Play the game, need quit being so opinionated then maybe you'll truly enjoy it. F*** all you ref haters, Pro refs not pro ref/players