Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-05-2009, 12:07 PM #44
UpDawg (Banned)

UpDawg plays in the USPL
UpDawg plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenegadeLegion4 View Post
Being in an event with that many teams and not making the top 8 = LAME.
Missing the cut by 11 points, yes is very lame. Is 9th overall lame? No.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:11 AM #45
RRminion

Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntcheck45 View Post
VIP bartender checking ID
there are ways around that haha
Old 04-06-2009, 04:53 AM #46
Ion_Eater

Ion_Eater owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ref standing right next to a player missed him wipe a face shot in finals against my team

oh well sadistik played great and we'll see you guys in finals at wcppl!
Old 04-06-2009, 10:43 AM #47
MutR.
Shut up.

MutR. helped look for balloons
MutR. posts videos on PbNation
MutR. is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ion_Eater View Post
ref standing right next to a player missed him wipe a face shot in finals against my team

oh well sadistik played great and we'll see you guys in finals at wcppl!
He didnt wipe a face hit at all. you guys were talking to the refs after the game about it and he walked up and went "that was me in the corner your talking about and my goggles are clean" there was no paint at all on his goggles...not even any paint residue. No paint in the vent holes, no smear at all on his lenses. no face hit. none. nada. nine. You guys lost fair and square.

Old 04-06-2009, 12:52 PM #48
LoVeMyPuMp

LoVeMyPuMp plays in the PSP
LoVeMyPuMp plays in the APPA D5 division
LoVeMyPuMp is attending Decay of Nations VII
I thought the event was good. It's their first one, so it is bound to get better every event. My team enjoyed themselves due to the fact, we were playing pump at the beach. The vendor area was smaller than NPPL last year, but it will grow. The local shops that showed were running some pretty good deals Sunday. Guys from my team were buying all new gear for damn near 25% off or more. I hope they bring it back next year, with a few small changes here and there, it will be an excellent event.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:34 PM #49
PBswen
Shut up babyneck HMD.

PBswen plays in the USPL
PBswen supports Team VICIOUS
PBswen plays in the APPA D4 division
stalemates are gay. needs to be point based. 4-2 were up bodies, call game and stalemate? GAY.

Sincerely,
Yo mowduh.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:54 PM #50
raehl
NCPA President

Annual Supporting Member
raehl is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
raehl plays in the PSP
raehl supports our troops
raehl is an NCPA National Champion
raehl plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj titan89 View Post
Players who had to pay a lot of money to play in the event
Didn't pay a cent to sit in the grandstands.

That's like going into the appliance store and paying a lot of money for a new flat screen TV and getting upset that they won't give you a washer-dryer combo for free.

Two different products. You can pay for one or the other or both and you get what you choose to pay for.

- Chris

National Collegiate Paintball Association, President - http://www.ncpapaintball.com

American Paintball Players Association - www.paintball-players.org
Old 04-06-2009, 02:03 PM #51
XXXIMAGEXXX
Get Inspired......

XXXIMAGEXXX is a Supporting Member
XXXIMAGEXXX is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by raehl View Post

That's like going into the appliance store and paying a lot of money for a new flat screen TV and getting upset that they won't give you a washer-dryer combo for free.

Two different products. You can pay for one or the other or both and you get what you choose to pay for.

- Chris
That's not a very good example.......keep it light.
Scott "Sloppy" Kressin #499
HKARMY.COM
Feedback
Old 04-06-2009, 02:15 PM #52
N.C.KARMY707
Sacred Eight Clothing

N.C.KARMY707 is a Professional paintball player
N.C.KARMY707 plays in the PSP
N.C.KARMY707 plays in the APPA D1 division
Well some of the reffing was not good, they didnt know how to do there job. The teams should not pay to sit in the grandstaneds, or they should have a players grandstand like last years NPPL.

FUZION D1 Team Video
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3851419
Old 04-06-2009, 02:44 PM #53
Ion_Eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutR. View Post
He didnt wipe a face hit at all. you guys were talking to the refs after the game about it and he walked up and went "that was me in the corner your talking about and my goggles are clean" there was no paint at all on his goggles...not even any paint residue. No paint in the vent holes, no smear at all on his lenses. no face hit. none. nada. nine. You guys lost fair and square.
lol yes he did theres a picture of it. i will show you when they are up. the entire corner of the paddocks where oakland blast was watched it and he admitted it when he came of the field.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:55 PM #54
Capt' Insano

Capt' Insano plays in the PSP
Capt' Insano is an NCPA player
Capt' Insano plays in the APPA D2 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCONTRACTKILLER View Post
6th game agaisnt unorthdox factory team
we have 3 they have 4
there guy runs out of bounce bunkers me while touching the net and the ref told us there were no sidelines(not backlines)
while that happend we lost or cross and the dorito player ran down are team.
you had three we had six
Old 04-06-2009, 02:56 PM #55
craziazn1469

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutR. View Post
not to mention that he came up to us after and told us.
lol.
and the picture evidence.
nothing we can do about it now but yea.

idk about the rest of you guys, but we did get bad calls throughout the event, on eclipse field mostly (d3 friday). one of our players kept getting called on rub, every single game. legit, not even looking like a hit, lines of paint, rub. a few of the refs were too scared to check players, and i watched the good refs having to grab the others by the jersey and tell them to check people and push them towards the player. also, they listened to sidelines for the most part. i'm talking about calling a 141 because the sideline said to, and then after the game saying "oh the sideline said you were hit so i pulled you."
otherwise, i enjoyed the event for the sake of being at hb. playing wise, not the greatest but what can you really expect from a new league?

more gripage, divisional prizes should be a little more. d3 is a money waster really, having to pay for flight/hotel/entry/paint there (direct manufacturer sponsorships only, no stores?)/food is hardly accounted for by 4g's (for first)
its only a few hundred more than the wcppl first place for intermediate/rookie.
You know you're a true badass when you have to wait on a ride from your mother"
[center]BookFace
Old 04-06-2009, 03:02 PM #56
AzNcHoPsTyKs
Forever a Turmoil Kid

AzNcHoPsTyKs plays in the PSP
AzNcHoPsTyKs is an NCPA player
AzNcHoPsTyKs is an NCPA National Champion
AzNcHoPsTyKs plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
lol yes he did theres a picture of it. i will show you when they are up. the entire corner of the paddocks where oakland blast was watched it and he admitted it when he came of the field.
It was me in the corner. What happened was i was shooting down tape and felt something hit my face. so i checked and there was no paint on my fingers or anything. I turned around to ask the ref if i was hit and he said i was clean. It was on the far part of my lense so i couldnt see anything. Im sorry it happened the way it did. I really did not mean to wipe it and didnt even know I accidently wiped it until after the game was over. I came over to tell you guys i was sorry but got the stinkeye from most of you guys, and i didnt feel like getting in a fight..

My friend was a photographer on the field and got pictures of it, and i saw. He watched the entire time and just said that it was extremely lucky. I didnt mean to do it, i was just checking and i guess i touched it right where it hit so it kinda smeared alittle enough to look like rub/spray. either way, I didnt mean to. just a lucky call on my part i guess.

I enjoyed playing you guys tho, the rematch from WCPPL was legit haha.

Im looking foward to SD WCPPL. And hopefully theres no hard feeling between us.

Rest in peace Baby J
Old 04-06-2009, 03:15 PM #57
Ion_Eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNcHoPsTyKs View Post
It was me in the corner. What happened was i was shooting down tape and felt something hit my face. so i checked and there was no paint on my fingers or anything. I turned around to ask the ref if i was hit and he said i was clean. It was on the far part of my lense so i couldnt see anything. Im sorry it happened the way it did. I really did not mean to wipe it and didnt even know I accidently wiped it until after the game was over. I came over to tell you guys i was sorry but got the stinkeye from most of you guys, and i didnt feel like getting in a fight..

My friend was a photographer on the field and got pictures of it, and i saw. He watched the entire time and just said that it was extremely lucky. I didnt mean to do it, i was just checking and i guess i touched it right where it hit so it kinda smeared alittle enough to look like rub/spray. either way, I didnt mean to. just a lucky call on my part i guess.

haha no harsh feelings and thanks for being honest man. we weren't really mad at you as much as the ref for missing it, i mean he was sitting like 2 feet away from you. he must have been watching the kingman girls or something lol
Old 04-06-2009, 03:16 PM #58
craziazn1469

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNcHoPsTyKs View Post

I understand where you're coming from, so that's why I'm not so pissed about it. The difference between 2 grand, for a second time, is plenty reason to give you a stink eye You guys are a solid team though, no doubt about it. I'm pretty much seeing Edge vs. Sadistick for the majority of the season.
For me, no hard feelings off the field. Paintball is paintball, and there's only reason to want to kill each other on the field.. Unless you guys do what Entourage did to HK on the Spyder field (blow up the guns on the rack intentionally). Oh man, that was dirty lol

Quote:
haha no harsh feelings and thanks for being honest man. we weren't really mad at you as much as the ref for missing it, i mean he was sitting like 2 feet away from you. he must have been watching the kingman girls or something lol
kingman girls = win though.
You know you're a true badass when you have to wait on a ride from your mother"
[center]BookFace
Old 04-06-2009, 05:44 PM #59
colt .45
Why Ya'll Hataz Still Mad

colt .45 is a Professional paintball player
colt .45 plays in the PSP
colt .45 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
colt .45 plays in the APPA Pro division
Quote:
Originally Posted by raehl View Post

- Chris
LMFAO!

This is apple...and this is orange...aren't they similar?
Old 04-06-2009, 06:40 PM #60
P Dog

P Dog is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by craziazn1469 View Post
I understand where you're coming from, so that's why I'm not so pissed about it. The difference between 2 grand, for a second time, is plenty reason to give you a stink eye You guys are a solid team though, no doubt about it. I'm pretty much seeing Edge vs. Sadistick for the majority of the season.
For me, no hard feelings off the field. Paintball is paintball, and there's only reason to want to kill each other on the field.. Unless you guys do what Entourage did to HK on the Spyder field (blow up the guns on the rack intentionally). Oh man, that was dirty lol

kingman girls = win though.
its nice to see at a national event, a repeat of the regional finalist at WCPPL. SCP Edge vs Sadistik. Unfortunately, your predictions of our teams in the finals for the future, doesn't look good. We are being asked to move up to division 2 for WCPPL. Sadistik has no doubt that you boys will be on your way to the top. Good luck in division 3 and continue the strive for the top.

-H. Locke
Sadistik
Old 04-06-2009, 07:02 PM #61
HollisterCo.
+62/-0

HollisterCo. is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by craziazn1469 View Post
Unless you guys do what Entourage did to HK on the Spyder field (blow up the guns on the rack intentionally). Oh man, that was dirty lol
more info?
2nd Place FPPL #4 -1st pump tournament
Old 04-06-2009, 07:15 PM #62
AÉQUITAS VERITAS
FRESH LIKE DOUG E

$20 grandstands
Old 04-06-2009, 07:19 PM #63
6norcal9

"Arsenal's Sideline Perfection"
Fuzion #50
DOCTOR CREW