1) How was the Video/Audio Quality?
Audio mic's were annoying, only were going through one speaker and the mics were turned up too loud
Video was much smaller and lower quality than i expected
2) Have the bandwidth issues been addressed?
never had a bandwidth issue, logged right in and worked great, first time for that in a webcast in my experience
3) How many cameras are being used?
could not tell, they didn't cover games well, it felt more like just watching random footage
4) Are they doing commercials? (any good)
yea they had a couple
5) Is the Chat Box beneficial or just a bunch of shout-outs?
Chat box was annoying, there was no log-out button and for the little bit i was actually logged into it, there was just a couple of annoying ppl saying "lanche" over and over again
6) Is the price fair for the product?
It wasn't expensive, but the overall quality of the webcast was a little disappointing
7) How Badass is Cuba? (rhetorical)