I work @ dland If you need discounted tickets Hit me UP
Black to Red Fade Rex Paintball R3
Black and Red 05 Ego
Bawls Fan Club Member #4
---My FeedBack----
Old 04-02-2009, 11:05 PM #23
Ca$$Money
YEAH MONEY!

Best Mexican is about 2 miles from the pier on Beach blvd. The name of the place is Surf City Tacos, right next to a liquor store. It is cash only. I've lived in HB for years and that place is my favorite in the area. Al Pastor tacos are legit.

Another good place on Friday/Saturday night is this Japanese barbeque spot on the north west corner of Beach and Warner, right next to Skin Deep Spa. Good food and on Fri/Sat there is happy hour and you can get $1 beers.

For Breakfast, Shorehouse cafe on Main St. in downtown HB is good; Good portions and cheap plus there's never really a wait.
TK burger is good and close.
There's also Chronic taco on Olive (I think) in downtown HB, really close to Main st.
Oggi's pizza on Main st. and Yorktown is legit. Good pizza (they put beer in the dough) for a good price.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:40 AM #24
SoCal Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
How come no one mentioned Main St.??
"Main Street"...so true, add this to the list! this place JUMPS at night but I don't know if there is much to do for the under 21 crowd...maybe one of the HB locals can advise...

...and just to clarify, Main Street is the “Main Street” of Huntington Beach and is RIGHT where the USPL event will be held. A short 5 minute walk from the pier and your there.

For all the female travelers coming to town, it’s a beach shopping haven with clothing stores up and down the street along with resturants, bars, surf shops and many other types of business.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:43 AM #25
SoCal Shooter

[quote=Ca$$Money;57682522]Best Mexican is about 2 miles from the pier on Beach blvd. The name of the place is Surf City Tacos, right next to a liquor store. It is cash only. I've lived in HB for years and that place is my favorite in the area. Al Pastor tacos are legit.

Ca$$Money nailed this one! This lil' Mixican joint has AWSOME tacos. This place is worth the visit!