Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-02-2009, 01:25 AM #1
matts6642

Kudos

Really glad to see Adrenaline Force back. Had a blast playing this series in Redlands, and IMHO, it was ran great then, so I'm sure it will be at the same standards. Will have to get some guys together and drive up from Vegas for the next event when I get things back in order.

"90% of people on the forum make up some dumb percentage for their sig. If you're part of the 25% that doesn't, no one cares"

ebay feedback
Spare Parts Sale
New 05 Flex Bottoms
BRAND NEW Hybrid ASA
matts6642 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-02-2009, 03:02 AM #2
Randy Bocelli
Code Red Airsoft Park.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by matts6642 View Post
Really glad to see Adrenaline Force back. Had a blast playing this series in Redlands, and IMHO, it was ran great then, so I'm sure it will be at the same standards. Will have to get some guys together and drive up from Vegas for the next event when I get things back in order.
Thanks for the support and yes were Back doing things even Better then Before
yeah it would be great to get the vegas teams back in action let me know if you have any question
Randy
Bring It On Airsoft
Randy Bocelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:32 PM #3
matts6642

thanks Randy. Unfortunately, most of the Vegas teams that were playing Adrenaline have broken up sadly.... even us on Khaos. i think Heat might still be together in some sort of fashion though

"90% of people on the forum make up some dumb percentage for their sig. If you're part of the 25% that doesn't, no one cares"

ebay feedback
Spare Parts Sale
New 05 Flex Bottoms
BRAND NEW Hybrid ASA
Old 04-10-2009, 05:26 PM #4
azpaintblr3
FAH-Q

azpaintblr3 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
matt i say we put a throw together team i got some guys in pv that would be down
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=436260
~~~~~VICIOUS GEO F/S~~~~~
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...2#post66842302
azpaintblr3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 06:54 PM #5
matts6642

yeah, that would be awesome. one prob..... $. LoL. maybe we could get paul out of hiding too......

ebay feedback
Spare Parts Sale
New 05 Flex Bottoms
BRAND NEW Hybrid ASA