PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-01-2009, 04:35 PM #1
Darth Balls
Dark Lord of the Bong

Guitar Gear For Sale! Jackson DXMG, Crate GX-40C, Behringer UC100

Before you flame me, yes, I've already posted this on UG.

Rules
1. All prices are OBO.
2. I will ship when I have the money, no sooner. I don't care who you are.
3. Paypal is the preferred method, but I will accept money order, personal check, whatever. Money is money.
4. No trades unless otherwise noted.
5. You are paying shipping.
6. Everything leaves my hands in perfect working order unless otherwise noted. If there's something wrong with it by the time it gets to you, it's not my problem. Get the shipping insurance.
7. The cost of shipping is included on the prices if you live in the United States. If you want me to ship outside of the states, I have no problem with it as long as you pay the extra shipping cost.
8. Buy something

Alright first up is a friend of mine's Jackson DXMG. It's used, so it has the minor nicks and dings that any guitar that has been used for more than a day would have. There is one spot near the bottom of the body that has a fairly large scratch, which I will post a pic of.

It has EMG-HZs (passive EMGs) with a 5-way selector, double locking tremolo, and bolt-on construction. It will come polished with Dunlop 65, a new set of strings will be put on, and it will be tuned to whatever tuning you want, so you can play as soon as you get it in the mail.

While it does have a double locking trem, my friend lost the actual tremolo arm. I believe you can pick one up at any Guitar Center or other music shop.

Again, this is a friend of mine's guitar, not mine. He just asked me to sell it for him. I CANNOT accept any trades on this, as he is trying to sell this to buy an acoustic.

And no, before you ask, I cannot trade for an acoustic. NO TRADES. Don't know how to make that any clearer.

It DOES NOT include any kind of case.

Price: $575 Shipped OBO

Here is the aforementioned gash/nick/scratch/whatever you want to call it:

Next up is a Crate-GX40C Combo Amp. It is in perfect working order. I bought this off of a friend, so it has been used quite a bit. The power plug-in (for lack of a better term) on the back of the amp is a little loose, but as long as you aren't shaking the amp around while playing or something, it presents no problems.

Price: $75 Shipped OBO. I WILL accept trades for this item. Just offer up.

To hear what the amp sounds like, you can go here. Any of my youtube videos that don't list the Spider half stack in the description are using this Crate amp.

And last up is a friend of mine's Behringer UC100 Ultra Chorus pedal. Pretty straight forward, just a basic chorus pedal. Look at the pictures for the settings and whatnot.

I WILL NOT accept any trades for this item.
Price: $25 Shipped OBO

If you need any additional information about any of the items, just ask. More pictures can be taken upon request, as can videos if necessary.

So offer up! And thanks for checking out my thread

Last edited by Darth Balls : 04-01-2009 at 04:39 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-04-2009, 08:23 PM #2
zellthemedic
GRAAAAAAA

zellthemedic helped look for balloons
zellthemedic is playing at Living Legends III
zellthemedic owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
zellthemedic is for the Gunfight
zellthemedic has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Free bold for a SICK guitar.

UNITED STATES NAVY