Community Focus

Old 04-04-2009, 09:39 PM #1
thai stik
TEAM SF EXPLICIT

thai stik is a Professional paintball player
thai stik plays in the USPL
thai stik plays in the APPA D3 division
Thanks to all the fans in HB.

Just wanted to say thank you to all the great fans that showed up to support us at HB. It was awesome to roll out to so many of you out there cheering and rooting for us. It really got me hyped to play and play hard. Explicit fans you guys ROCK!

* www.team-explicit.com **www.facebook.com/TeamExplicit** www.xtrm.com/explicit ** www.uspaintballleague.com ** www.twitter.com/explicit23
*Planet Eclipse-DGX Paintball-XO Industries-Rockstar Energy Drink*
*FxF *Furious Paintball*Extreme PB Field*NXe*BallerCafe*Make It To Sunday*PBNation*RivalLimited*Animal*Rich Wagner Designs*Crosley Gracie Jiu Jitsu*
thai stik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-04-2009, 09:48 PM #2
thai stik
TEAM SF EXPLICIT

thai stik is a Professional paintball player
thai stik plays in the USPL
thai stik plays in the APPA D3 division
To all of you that couldn't make it but were with us in heart thanks to you too. But you missed out cuz Rob gave away so many free tshirts I wanted to stop him. Then he started giving away FREE JERSEYS! OMG! But it was well worth it. Thanks to all you guys that stopped for the autographs. I was afraid that we wouldn't get many people but DAMN we had a solid line for an hour and a half.

* www.team-explicit.com **www.facebook.com/TeamExplicit** www.xtrm.com/explicit ** www.uspaintballleague.com ** www.twitter.com/explicit23
*Planet Eclipse-DGX Paintball-XO Industries-Rockstar Energy Drink*
*FxF *Furious Paintball*Extreme PB Field*NXe*BallerCafe*Make It To Sunday*PBNation*RivalLimited*Animal*Rich Wagner Designs*Crosley Gracie Jiu Jitsu*
thai stik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 09:51 PM #3
BryanDragan

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by thai stik View Post
To all of you that couldn't make it but were with us in heart thanks to you too. But you missed out cuz Rob gave away so many free tshirts I wanted to stop him. Then he started giving away FREE JERSEYS! OMG! But it was well worth it. Thanks to all you guys that stopped for the autographs. I was afraid that we wouldn't get many people but DAMN we had a solid line for an hour and a half.
Haha that sounds like Rob Wish I could have made it out but prices and dtaes just didn't work out.
BryanDragan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:18 PM #4
badkarma505

has been a member for 10 years
badkarma505 is a Professional paintball player
I just wanted to say Thank You to all of the FANS that came out for our First Pro Event! Your support at the Huntington Beach Event meant so much to the Team. When I heard all of our Fans there cheering for us and supporting us, it made me remember why I do this, and I work so hard every weekend! Looking forward to seeing you all at the San Jose Event coming up soon--
Old 04-08-2009, 08:46 PM #5
MA77E

MA77E is a Professional paintball player
MA77E plays in the USPL
MA77E plays in the PSP
MA77E plays in the APPA D3 division
seeing all the fans in hb was really amazing you guys are awesome
MA77E is offline   Reply With Quote