PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-31-2003, 01:30 AM #1
Mcot2

has been a member for 10 years
New Bumpers (I know)

I know this thread has been discussed many times.

But here is my experience.
I have put 3 cases though my omen so far (and no troubles) I guess I am the only one without troubles so far, lol. Anyway, I just took out my internals to oil them, and I noticed my bumper was completly shreded in half. This is bad. I adjusted the recock as was stated by spartan, I made sure the bumper was never caught in the hole too.

Now I am forced to use my only spare bumper, as of now, I know everyone says to get like 20 new bumpers from evil, but I deo not want to install new bumpers every 3 cases (One practice + tourney for me). What I want is like a harder bumper that is easier to put in the omen and wont get caught in between the chambers.

I am considering selling my omen, just because of this simple flaw. I really need this new bumper by the middle of september or I am selling my omen.

Also, the omen has been out for several months now, I have not heard one aftermarket company even mention making aftermarket parts for omens.

Lastly, I hope evil does not get too focused on making new guns that they stop making improvements on the omen. Look at all succesful markers, they have undergone improvements.

Evil please tell me if you are going to make improvments on the omen, because if you arnt im selling mine now... Also the fact that the omen didnt impress epbo is really annoying me, that means no rat omen, and probebly non-priority omen upgrades.

I need improvements, and quick, or I am selling.
Advertisement
Old 08-31-2003, 01:36 AM #2
Mcot2

BTW, to evils credit, I loved the omen in the tourney. It shot plenty fast, very very very efficent, and wicked consistant. Stright as an arrow, and that awsome closed bolt feel, and no chops.

I just get really flustered at small things that annoy me.... If only the omen had a really durable bumper and a slightly faster trigger it would pwn... Sigh
Old 08-31-2003, 01:42 AM #3
Mcot2

Also the bumper should be more rigid, so you dont have to take off the cocking rod to seat the bumper so that it doesnt go into the top chamber.

Like, if you were just able to push that red peice in and it would push the bumper right into place that would be cool. Evil pleasde make a new bumper!
Old 08-31-2003, 02:17 AM #4
ApoC_101 (Banned)
FALCONIZING!!!

interesting, you made a thread and replied to it twice. i would leave you to converse with yourself, but... ahh, what the hell, sorry for the interruption. continue...
Old 08-31-2003, 11:05 AM #5
Huge

Huge is a Supporting Member
Lol. dude you're going to sell a gun that you admit is fast, consistent, and efficient... just because you don't want to change a bumper every now and then? They said they were working on it, which is good enough for me. You might want to try a spyder clone bumper for now they are the correct size but a little firmer.

Good luck.
Old 08-31-2003, 11:19 AM #6
Mcot2

virtually every high end gun is fast light and consistant and efficent, I have enough money for any gun I want. I want the omen to have new bumpers so it can keep rocking.
Old 08-31-2003, 01:25 PM #7
Spartan X
Unbanned

Spartan X is a Supporting Member
My couche was saying something about being able to make one on a mill.....any one know any good airsmiths with a mill that can make bumpers?

Old Feedback

My Lifestyle Determines My Deathstyle.
Old 08-31-2003, 05:24 PM #8
Mcot2

I would like some input by the folks at evil.
Old 09-01-2003, 02:06 PM #9
Shutter13
EVIL until the day i die

dude 3 cases for one bumper..thats pretty good i did about1600 and mines still perfect