Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 03-25-2009, 09:53 PM #1
hodgie87
☆e-badass☆

hodgie87 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
_Huge GearBag Sale_ pro jerseys jt invert dye vforce tanks INFAMOUS AND TRAUMA stuff

well i have a ton of suff to get rid of. prices are listed. paypal only please. all prices are OBO so make an offer. i just want to get rid of this stuff. i quit a while back and i got bils to pay. i will cut a HELLACIOUS deal if you buy it all. like SUPER cheap. PM me!!! prices do not incluse shipping.

!!!!WILL SELL ALL AS A LOT PLUS OTHER ODDS AND END **** I HAVE LAYING AROUND FOR $550obo!!!!!!

old school xball jersey. USA. 2xl $65obo

Lane "Coach" Wright's Trauma jersey. His personal Jersey. Very Rare. 2xl $120obo

two pairs of JT tournament pants. these have been worn before. size 38 and 40. $15 each or $23.50obo for boh pairs

side plate to a pre2k5 timmy w/ membrane. blue/black fade $12obo

tank covers. nxe, dye, animal. your chose $7obo

halo rip drive w/ battery door $15obo Torpedo Regs $17obo Hybrid Grips $7obo Hybrid Headlock for shocker $5obo shocker noid $15obo Gun Graffitti By: Hater "Nighty Night Sucka" $5obo tank regs both for $25obo (working con!) Revvy $10obo Drops and beaver tails. your choice $12obo PMR kit $5obo DM8 kit $10obo. if its not listed just asks....

redz shin guards. worn once. $15obo

redz pack. grey and black 4+3 lg belt. $12obo

old skool black rase pants 2xl good condition. $15obo

proto back pack. use it for school or to carry your gat around. these things arent cheap. like new $25obo

these pants are super fly. be the envy of all your friends. ive seen these go for like, well alot, but all i want is $125obo! size 38

new vforce and dye invision. vforce $50obo dye $40obo

jerseys all 2xl. JT:$15obo Proto:$12obo
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race- Calvin Coolidge 30th US president and member of Phi Gamma Delta, Amerhurst 1894, Washington and Lee 1896

Last edited by hodgie87 : 03-26-2009 at 05:01 PM.
hodgie87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-25-2009, 10:32 PM #2
hodgie87
☆e-badass☆

blue invert pants. might as well be new. sixe 36-46 adjustable. $40obo

eclipse hat $7obo

INFAMOUS hat. given to me by JR3 at the denver nppl after their win. $30obo

Rusty Glaze INFAMOUS jersey. 2xl. great shape. $175obo

frame $10obo bottom $10 each obo

large empire slider shorts. VERY padded! $12obo

empire sling back pack/ gun tote. $20 obo

dye throttle 45/45 hydro is 09-05. no dings. $100 obo

detroit strange shirt 2xl $5obo

black and olive draxxus pants. LIKE NEW. size lg. $28obo

digital camo pants. size lg. $10obo

45/45 w/ DXS reg. hydro 04-04. Guarenteed to pass hydro! $70obo

PMs are preffered. thats the fastest way to get me
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race- Calvin Coolidge 30th US president and member of Phi Gamma Delta, Amerhurst 1894, Washington and Lee 1896

Last edited by hodgie87 : 03-25-2009 at 10:38 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:38 PM #3
hodgie87
☆e-badass☆

ok im not good at making threads so just pm me or contact me if you got any questions.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:49 PM #4
hodgie87
☆e-badass☆

seriously i am in a bind. make any offer for the whole sha-bang and il prolly take it........
Old 03-25-2009, 10:52 PM #5
billyhoss

if the revy works can u pm me about it
billyhoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:17 PM #6
Juelz

Juelz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Juelz is for the Gunfight
Juelz is for the Gunfight
Juelz supports Pev's Paintball
pm lowest price on the green and pink pants.
Juelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:34 PM #7
hodgie87
☆e-badass☆

pms replied to.....
Old 03-26-2009, 02:43 PM #8
gainesvillegridiron
ITS BIG PHIL

ill take the dxs pants pm me
Old 03-26-2009, 02:58 PM #9
hodgie87
☆e-badass☆

pm sent about dxs pants

i really need some cash. please make an offer. all offers will be seriously considered.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:29 PM #10
JoltFreak
Not a 2k9'er

Hater gun graffiti
$3 shipped
PM if interested.
JoltFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 08:50 PM #11
venice empire77
_________

venice empire77 plays in the PSP
venice empire77 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
i want the usa xball jersey bad
check the sig for trades man
and pm me too
thanks!
venice empire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 09:44 PM #12
hodgie87
☆e-badass☆

pms sent. lets get some of this stuff sold!!
Old 03-27-2009, 11:44 AM #13
ihatekorea79
Thats not 12 inches!

Interested in Hybrid grips... PM me...
Sumo #93
Killing For
ihatekorea79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 05:57 PM #14
Cheeks33
is now a gimp

Cheeks33 donated to help Peyton Trent
Cheeks33 is an NCPA player
I'll take both black flex bottoms for 18 shipped?

I <3 DLX
Cheeks33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 06:41 PM #15
drfunkatron
+91,-0

pm'd about rase pants
drfunkatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 06:51 PM #16
hodgie87
☆e-badass☆

pms sent.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:54 PM #17
rjs21

Annual Supporting Member
rjs21 donated to help Peyton Trent
rjs21 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
dxs pants grillz and slide shorts .. pm me paypal addy please

RISK IT CLOTHING
rjs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 06:57 PM #18
hodgie87
☆e-badass☆

pm sent
Old 05-15-2009, 04:00 PM #19
BomB SquaD
Take One For The Team!

BomB SquaD supports Cereal Killerz 2
BomB SquaD owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
BomB SquaD has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
BomB SquaD has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Pm'd
.:Why do I play? Is it the rush of adrenaline? Is it the chance of achieving greatness? No, that's much too temping.Nor the cameras in the crowd... But the solitude and escape from everyday life. These next few minutes are my world:.
BomB SquaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 12:02 PM #20
pizzaman711

still have xball jersey if so pm me
pizzaman711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 07:53 PM #21
ItalianCustom
:dodgy:

ItalianCustom donated to help Peyton Trent
ItalianCustom supports Team VICIOUS
ItalianCustom is for the Gunfight
ItalianCustom has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
still have the torp regs?.....im interested in both of them
ItalianCustom is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.