Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-24-2009, 07:13 AM #1
dgadams2

TES wont fire

Hey all! My buddy has a TES and he gave it to me to try and fix (as if i have any freakin clue as to what im doing). The gun is got good battery, no leaks and have tried with eyes disabled for dry fires as well as with paint in at chrono. Nothing. The only time it will shoot is if you rear back on the gun and aim up just shy of a 90 degree angle (say 80 degrees). Any less and it will not fire. I am new to Paintball so I don't know all the terms but hear is what i know from playing with it and taking it apart.

-When the bolt is not cocked the gun clicks when i pull the trigger.
-When cocked, unless held up at 80 degrees or more can't hear click as loud.
-When the bolt is held bast the cocked position the gun clicks

Again with the terms i dont know but is the solenoid the round "doughnut" looking peice with another "shaft" peice running through it? It moves and pushes on some sort of lever that looks to release the bolt. (again sorry for being a noob). Is this the seer? It moves when i pull the trigger but it doesn't look like it fully clears the chamber the bolt is in.

Maybe the freak reason it shoots when held up is actually gravity helping releive the preasure of the bolt on the seer.

Any help in this matter would be great. Hope i painted the picture well enough sorry for the lack of terminology.
dgadams2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-24-2009, 07:21 AM #2
dgadams2

I may have just answered my problem. Let me know if this sounds right. I will look into it tonight when i get home. The Sear locking adjustment? Something about a screw for basically calibrating the sear. I read that the sear should be flush with the trigger frame body. It is not currently i know that. So that may most likely be the problem.

If this solves the issue sorry for the premature post. I thought i read everything before posting.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:57 AM #3
dgadams2

NVM that didn't work. That is only the case on older models. Anyone out there have any ideas?
Old 04-02-2009, 09:12 PM #4
download00502
Really a 1776er

I've got a couple. The capicitor (big black thing on top of the electronic board) may be loose and needs to be resoldered or the noid needs to be coined. put a penny behind the noid(silver thing that claps when you pull the trigger).

Does the board turn on and stay on?

Is the noid clapping when you pull the trigger?

I apologize for the late reply. I need to check up here more often.