Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-29-2003, 10:20 PM #1
Xzorz
Banned

has been a member for 10 years
Bad Evil tech support

Well like some of you guys know the front cap oring streched on my omen causing a major leak.So i email them 3 times , get 1 reply and thats it so i call them and they hook me up take my name ,address , etc and i thought it was all good.It has been close to 3 weeks and i have not recieved no replacement.I love Evil products alot but this is just silly , comments?

-X
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-29-2003, 10:23 PM #2
Spartan X
Unbanned

Spartan X is a Supporting Member
Like I said..CALL THEM

Old Feedback

My Lifestyle Determines My Deathstyle.
Old 08-29-2003, 10:29 PM #3
Huge

Huge is a Supporting Member
He did call...

Dude if you don't get anything within a week... call again. They usually ship replacement parts out that very day. Last two times I've called for bumpers and little stuff, I've received the replacement parts 3 days later. That's much better than a few other companies I've worked with. I wonder why you didn't receive your o-ring... It could've gotten lost in the mail, or perhaps the order was misplaced... Maybe it was the hate mail you sent them before you called?
Old 08-29-2003, 10:40 PM #4
Spartan X
Unbanned

It takes them a week to get stuff to me

Old Feedback

Old 08-30-2003, 08:16 AM #5
paintball boy 20
yahmean?

take off the oring look at one of your local hardware stores for orings and match sizes. It cost me 10 cents. I did this b/c it took a couple of weeks for my endcap orings to come. If you cant find a match just get one that is close and will seal well.
None, they all just sit in the dark and cry!!!
Har har har!
"
Old 08-30-2003, 11:51 AM #6
evil.one
too cool for school

evil.one is a Supporting Member
sorry, we will cane the monkeys. we have lost a few to promotions and two to an explosion and several to immigration...
but it is still no excuse and they must be punished. No lunch break this week.
please call the hot line.
1 800 579 1633
Old 08-30-2003, 04:06 PM #7
Xzorz
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by evil.one
sorry, we will cane the monkeys. we have lost a few to promotions and two to an explosion and several to immigration...
but it is still no excuse and they must be punished. No lunch break this week.
please call the hot line.
1 800 579 1633
I rather not deal with your customer service , i have heard twice that my gun would be fixed (one from the email , other from me calling) and nothing has happend , i still have a broken omen and its been like 5 weeks(from the first time i reported this problem) since it broke so you guys can see why im upset.I am going to go to Home Depot and see if they have the orings because truthfully i dont really trust the strengh of your companys will to help a non satisfied customer.I am not trying to sound mean but this is the truth and it really upsets me that i have to wait 5 weeks for working gun and the fact that I have to take care of the problem by myself because of the companies customer service being unorganized.Just my 2 cents....oh wait i used that to buy orings...

-X
Old 08-30-2003, 08:40 PM #8
Spartan X
Unbanned

You guys are going to find out you pissed the wrong guy off, lol. He was the Evil fanboy that is helping to creat MVpaintball...he used to work on Digital paintball....Damn and I'm the one that talked him into a Omen~~~~

Old Feedback

Old 08-30-2003, 10:43 PM #9
Xzorz
Banned

Well...Kinda...I met you because i was very interested in the Evil Omen and you seemed like the guy to talk to.I just got back from Home Depot , i asked them if they had any size 019-70 orings and they didnt know what i was talking about so obviously that didnt go to well.Right now infront of me i have my broken omen and assortment of Orings and hopefully one will fit.Yes you guys kinda did piss off the wrong guy because i am the one in charge of modeling the Omen for Maximum Velocity paintball ( www.mvpb.com ) but i wouldnt do that to you guys....yet.I am very dissapointed , can you blame me?

-X
Old 08-31-2003, 01:18 AM #10
Spartan X
Unbanned

maybe if you ask really nicely they will send you a bran spanking new Omen, and sked for it to be perfectly adjusted brfore shipment....They may just be cool enough to do it.

Old Feedback

Old 08-31-2003, 07:56 PM #11
Huge

Huge is a Supporting Member
Dude send me an email with your address. I'll mail you one on tuesday. geneoh@earthlink.net
Old 09-01-2003, 04:28 PM #12
Treefall25

best tech support ever i had a prob and they sent me a brand new gun and i never got barrel condom either and guess wut i got one of those to.
Old 09-01-2003, 04:41 PM #13
Xzorz
Banned

Update:I fixed the oring (bought an assortment of them and found the right one) but now my omen is leaking out of the barrel when aired up and not cocked , and when it is cocked it fires once then i cock it again and it doesnt fire.Im calling today i just really want a new omen , i am sick of dealing with this one, hopefully they will be able to help me out.

-X
Old 09-01-2003, 06:48 PM #14
Mcot2

most of your problems seem like user error....

First, make sure ALL the internals are in correctly, since uve been messing with the insides something may be wrong. Second, check the bumper, third chrager the battery, and fourth set the recock properly. Now, I know your going to say uve done all this, but do it in order, and right now. 99.9% of omen problems can be solved by following what I said.
Old 09-01-2003, 07:15 PM #15
Redeemer
Lifes a gong show

Wow all this talk about parts breaking and needing replacing, and poor evil tech support is not making me feel to comfortable, although i have heard quite a few things and through it all still bought one. I just hope mine works, but i went through something similar wiht my autococker and it all worked out.

Oh and home depot sucks the big one, they employ these stupid blonde bit**s that don't what a screwdriver is, they're nice to look at but they're dumb as bricks, when i need specialty parts i go to one of those smaller hardware chains, where the men working there don't give women customers the time of day, lol.
Old 09-01-2003, 08:44 PM #16
Spartan X
Unbanned

they are not braking, mostly it's just something that is not right.

Old Feedback