PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 06-30-2015, 05:26 PM #1
adventuresportspark

Professional & Divisional practice Aug 2nd - 8th

Adventure Sports Park and GI Sportz will be hosting Practice for the NXL Virginia Beach Open
1.75 miles from the event site.

Four hour time slots are open from: 9am -1pm, 1pm -5pm 5pm - 9pm

The professional teams have the field on Sunday, any pros wanting to play on sunday contact Steve Rabackoff during the week or just to run drills contact Jason at 757 667 1500. More details on this to come on the professional practice by the end of the week.

Divisional teams may practice as a team, individuals can be matched with other pick up players and form a team to grind with in there division.

$100 per team entry event paint by GI Sportz
$15 per individual
$100 deposit to hold the time.
Imperial program teams (FREE ENTRY)
$100 deposit goes toward paint. (Free Entry).

Lush Grass field, 4500 air in the pits just added for the professional practice on the 2nd

As of today we have Most of not all of Sunday the 2nd booked for the professional practice.

Tuesday morning is almost full and Thursday afternoon is getting full also.
Limit 4 lines per slot so all four lines can get in lots of points.

More information about the professional practice, players party and ice girls super soakers contest to come this week. sorry i could not release all the information its still got some details to work out. just wanted to let everyone know some of whats happening so you can make some plans.
adventuresportspark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-30-2015, 06:42 PM #2
Tphilly

Definitely going to come out for this, such an awesome grass field to play on and the field is run by great people.
Tphilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 08:31 PM #3
sonjleigh

I would like to send out a big thank you to GI Sportz for for helping Adventure Sports Park host the pros practice games before the NXL Virginia Beach Open. We are honored and humbled. We are working almost around the the clock to upgrade the field to make this a place the pros will look forward to coming back to play. This is a great opportunity to help grow the sport in this area.
sonjleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 01:10 PM #4
rock_your_beaver

Suns out guns out
rock_your_beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 03:13 PM #5
Tphilly

Please tell me you still have open practice sessions left!! Our team will definitely be out there
Tphilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 04:48 PM #6
blambCVAB

I stopped by your feild this weekend and had a blast we must have played 30 points I can't wait to go back
blambCVAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 11:27 AM #7
sonjleigh

Yes, we have a few sessions still open. Please contact Jason @ 757-667-1500 to schedule. Thank you, see you there.
sonjleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 08:44 PM #8
Tphilly

Talked to Jason today and was stoked about everything he told me yall would would have up and running for the practices. Definitely feels like our team made the right choice with everything yall will be providing for the players.