Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-12-2009, 03:02 PM #1
burrito5
Whoop!

burrito5 supports Team VICIOUS
burrito5 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
how do i remove te reg on my sp-1

how do i get the reg off im tryin to completely dissasemble the gun and need to clean the reg so how do i go about that
burrito5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-12-2009, 05:06 PM #2
the_rotty

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2528654 all you need to know. btw the link should be used as sticky
the_rotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 09:51 PM #3
Focus02

Once you have the reg off, it does dis-assemble more. The top part of the reg unscrews from the bottom part. I think on the smartparts site, there is a guide for disassembling the maxflo-r reg.

I took mine apart a year after I had it, and it was still in pristine condition. So I don't plan to do it again for another 2 more.
Focus02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:00 AM #4
MrWizard2U

Between the regulator body and the cap that screws on top of it there is a steel/aluminum membrane. Does anyone know which side is up. I took mine apart (not the regulator just that cap so I can take the handle off of it) and the membrane fell out too quick for me to figure out which way it was sitting originally.

Could that be the reason for hissing air after I re-assembled it? Cant figure out any other reason.

Last edited by MrWizard2U : 04-13-2009 at 11:03 AM.
MrWizard2U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:32 AM #5
OOMattOO
LUCKY

Shouldn't be...that screen is an extra stop for liquid co2 for those using co2 with their marker. If you are using hpa you don't even need it. Most likely if you are hissing air, you have something pinched out of place when reassembling hte trigger frame. Try taking it off again and be careful where the battery wires are when putting the frame back on...

OOMattOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:47 PM #6
MrWizard2U

Yea you must be right must be something pinched there. On closer examination it didnt screw back in all the way as it was originaly. Will take it apart again and reassemble.

Hey burrito sory for the hijack. I am gone now with my questions.
MrWizard2U is offline   Reply With Quote