Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-18-2009, 06:35 PM #23
dare1
NY DRASTIC-->PINOY BALLER

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakysniper581 View Post
seriouslyy........
I didnt see anything when i cleaned my car cause *******s dont know where to put their trash. But ill look again. Do you have any specific place you put it which i would have missed????

jerseys will be ordered tonight. Just a little info for you guys!
Old 03-18-2009, 06:37 PM #24
sneakysniper581
Norestnomercynomatterwhat

the door pocket or the front pocket behind the drivers seat
And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
|In nomine Patri|Et Fili|Spiritus Sancti|
AMEN
Old 03-18-2009, 07:16 PM #25
brydude92
pbFASHION

oh **** oh ****, hey guys i need some new shoes
I created the sound of madness.
XBL: Brydude12345
Old 03-18-2009, 07:21 PM #26
bmxmatts (Banned)
Spewlyosonoise

lol thats cool bryan. n yayyy joee goood shyt
Old 03-18-2009, 07:22 PM #27
sneakysniper581

air force one manhattan edition

kenzo minami pumps

dontrelle willis high dunnks

jk smile

I miss eric...
And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
AMEN
Old 03-18-2009, 07:30 PM #28
bmxmatts (Banned)
Spewlyosonoise

lol TBH i dnt miss him at all. hes a cool dude but when it comes to paintball he does not kno ne thing in terms of game plans haha
Old 03-18-2009, 07:34 PM #29
dare1

change the subject before it goes to far..
Old 03-18-2009, 07:39 PM #30
bmxmatts (Banned)
Spewlyosonoise

lol good idea =]
Old 03-18-2009, 07:48 PM #31
sneakysniper581

hes a good ****ing dude bro...idk what your talkin bout

joe but really that money clip had my permit in it...
AMEN
Old 03-18-2009, 07:56 PM #32
lildshadow2
using my Ape Technique

EDIT: lets try and keep on topic and change that subject.
oh and joe, that roster needs to be updated on the first page.

ok, it looks like the 28th is final. What about the 12th for a hardcore practice?

And, I definitely don't think I'll be able to do any big tournaments like GPL which require a lot of cash. I'm going away to college this year and school is really expensive. I'll be lucky to be making practices every once in a while...
Old 03-18-2009, 07:58 PM #33
sum41kr

I thought u were graduating this year? ^^^ o and bryan there called Mike Carroll's
Old 03-18-2009, 08:00 PM #34
sneakysniper581

im just gonna bring a **** load of papers to the next practice, sponsor sheets and event calendars to see where we stand.
AMEN
Old 03-18-2009, 08:02 PM #35
brydude92
pbFASHION

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum41kr View Post
I thought u were graduating this year? ^^^ o and bryan there called Mike Carroll's
THANK YOU
I created the sound of madness.
XBL: Brydude12345
Old 03-18-2009, 08:07 PM #36
sneakysniper581

wtf is the UNITED STATES PAINTBALL LEAGUE?
AMEN
Old 03-18-2009, 08:08 PM #37
sum41kr

I think i can make it next weekend for practice. Like I was afraid that i wouldn't have enough paint for next weekend, but i have some practice paint that i got from like MSG and i can use that next weekend at champs. how much is 500 balls becuase that's how bill is doing BYOP now people have to by atleast 500 balls before they use there own paint?
Old 03-18-2009, 08:17 PM #38
EGOgeek
NY DRASTIC

EGOgeek owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
EGOgeek supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by sum41kr View Post
I think i can make it next weekend for practice. Like I was afraid that i wouldn't have enough paint for next weekend, but i have some practice paint that i got from like MSG and i can use that next weekend at champs. how much is 500 balls becuase that's how bill is doing BYOP now people have to by atleast 500 balls before they use there own paint?
byop till april than you must buy it there
Old 03-18-2009, 08:22 PM #39
dare1

Quote:
hes a good ****ing dude bro...idk what your talkin bout

joe but really that money clip had my permit in it...
Ill look for it after work im working right now and cant leave. Im in the lab i dont feel like sanitizing my self again. Too much time and effort.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lildshadow2 View Post
EDIT: lets try and keep on topic and change that subject.
oh and joe, that roster needs to be updated on the first page.

ok, it looks like the 28th is final. What about the 12th for a hardcore practice?

And, I definitely don't think I'll be able to do any big tournaments like GPL which require a lot of cash. I'm going away to college this year and school is really expensive. I'll be lucky to be making practices every once in a while...
Ill get on that tonight when i get home

Quote:
wtf is the UNITED STATES PAINTBALL LEAGUE?
Luke your lost.. Nppl closed so the pro paintball players made there own league called USPL..
Old 03-18-2009, 08:31 PM #40
crazyboarder9999

crazyboarder9999 plays in the PSP
crazyboarder9999 supports Team VICIOUS
crazyboarder9999 plays in the APPA D5 division
ok i figured id say something on the tourney situation. luke i like how you wanna get things going but you have no idea what it takes to even to like nepl. boston isnt to far but trust me traviling isnt easy. for world cup(i no its a lot bigger and everything) but it takes a **** load of planning. also we need serious practice we are doing large tourneys not even every other week like every week atleast and it gets a lot more pricy than you are probley expecting. for example with cp we did doubles like every other week its a lot. plus we need to work out atleast one good sponsorship if we are going to do it like i said even with teh sponsorship i had i spent all i made over the summer and i was making 500 a week

Contact me for more information
Old 03-18-2009, 08:39 PM #41
sneakysniper581

well.....i guess i overshot as far as NEPL goes...but 5 man d3 GPL is $275 per team. thats $55 dollars each, plus 2 cases so its somewhere around $100 for that. plus the setup that the gpl has for hotels is 50 per person. then for gas thats about $30 each. $240 in total is definetly not somthing we pull out of our ***** everyday, but i think its worth it.

note: im planning this about 4 months in advance so work can work any and all kinks out, i dont even know what events you guys wanna do i just like having things down on paper so we have an actually schedule.

and kyle go into detail about this field of yours....
AMEN
Old 03-18-2009, 08:45 PM #42
EGOgeek
NY DRASTIC

EGOgeek owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
EGOgeek supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
well.....i guess i overshot as far as NEPL goes...but 5 man d3 GPL is $275 per team. thats $55 dollars each, plus 2 cases so its somewhere around $100 for that. plus the setup that the gpl has for hotels is 50 per person. then for gas thats about $30 each. $240 in total is definetly not somthing we pull out of our ***** everyday, but i think its worth it.

note: im planning this about 4 months in advance so work can work any and all kinks out, i dont even know what events you guys wanna do i just like having things down on paper so we have an actually schedule.

and kyle go into detail about this field of yours....
yeah kyle i was going to ask you about the field earlier as well please elaborate brotha