Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 05-26-2009, 08:40 PM #1
jcolt
Niagara Rapture

jcolt owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Exclamation looking for a tournament.

hi, my team is from st. Catharines Ontario. we are a decent team all around the age of 17 and we are looking to get a taste of some competetive american ball. we are looking for a tournament within about 2 - 2.5 hours from niagara falls (USA). we are also looking for a 4 or 5 man event. any suggestions would be appreciated seeing as google isnt so good at finding events other than uspl.

cheers,
jason.
-NBK
-J.A.C.E
-Black Widow Paintball Supplies
-San Jose Painting
jcolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 08:54 PM #2
luigi123
*luigi*

the gpl.com........................and allstar paintball.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:48 AM #3
Freak36

Freak36 is an NCPA player
Freak36 plays in the APPA D4 division
jcolt... I think the closest league for you guys would be at Headrush in Syracuse, NY (www.headrush.com). According to google maps is 2hrs 50 minute drive from Niagra Falls, NY. They have the NYPL which is the New York Paintball League (www.thenypl.com). The "main" xball division is full, but they have a 4-man xball lite division which is capped at 10 teams per event, but currently has just 4 or so signed up for the first event which is this weekend. Check out their website for more info on that.

I don't know if there are any fields holding any events in the Buffalo - Rochester area which would be probably less than a 2 hour drive from that area.

www.thegpl.com would be like a 7+ hour drive. Pennyslvania, Ohio, or Michigan might offer something for you in the 5 hour drive area, you'd have to check on that.
Freak36 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups