PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
Old 05-26-2009, 09:40 PM #1
Niagara Rapture
jcolt owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Exclamation looking for a tournament.

hi, my team is from st. Catharines Ontario. we are a decent team all around the age of 17 and we are looking to get a taste of some competetive american ball. we are looking for a tournament within about 2 - 2.5 hours from niagara falls (USA). we are also looking for a 4 or 5 man event. any suggestions would be appreciated seeing as google isnt so good at finding events other than uspl.

Powered by:
-Black Widow Paintball Supplies
-San Jose Painting
jcolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 05-26-2009, 09:54 PM #2
the allstar paintball.
BNIB DYE DM 15, Hit Me Up
luigi123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:48 AM #3
Freak36 is an NCPA player
Freak36 plays in the APPA D4 division
jcolt... I think the closest league for you guys would be at Headrush in Syracuse, NY ( According to google maps is 2hrs 50 minute drive from Niagra Falls, NY. They have the NYPL which is the New York Paintball League ( The "main" xball division is full, but they have a 4-man xball lite division which is capped at 10 teams per event, but currently has just 4 or so signed up for the first event which is this weekend. Check out their website for more info on that.

I don't know if there are any fields holding any events in the Buffalo - Rochester area which would be probably less than a 2 hour drive from that area. would be like a 7+ hour drive. Pennyslvania, Ohio, or Michigan might offer something for you in the 5 hour drive area, you'd have to check on that.
UTSA Paintball Club
University of Texas at San Antonio
President Emeritus "Old Guy" 2012-2014
Freak36 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups