Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-16-2009, 08:35 PM #1
Beanerya

Question bt delta aftermarket barrel

Can aftermarket barrels be put into the shroud on the bt delta or bt delta eleite or must they be taken off to hav the different barrels in?
Beanerya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:01 PM #2
bvdave

it depends what barrel you want, some will some wont, I reccommend the flasc double threaded barrels, they fit inside great and have a threaded tip so you can change the fronts for what look you want or even an apex

bvdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 05:48 PM #3
Blecter

I second the Flasc barrel system. Installed one on my Delta and it fits the hand guard great, and it's accurate. Will be using it in a game on Sunday with the 3" extension and Blaster Tip.

Here is a link to it;
http://www.flascpaintball.com/servle...its/Categories
Blecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 12:22 AM #4
Fiteagain1

Wow, they have alot flach hiders... to bad they actually don't do anything
Fiteagain1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:32 AM #5
bvdave

well the apex one does something, theres also a cannoniser that amplifies sound, other then those 2, yup cosmetic
bvdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:24 PM #6
TheEnglishGuy

I agree on the Flasc barrel but the Lapco Bigshot 12" with Apex will also work. Accuracy is similar with both but the Flasc does allow you to change tips on the fly. Very useful when you get a break in the Apex during a game.

Whichever you choose, it can take a bit of fiddling around to get it installed so that when the barrel it tightened up, the shroud fits correctly. I loosely installed the barrel and screwed it into the BT, then when everything was lined up I put tiny bits of tape on the barrel showing the top and bottom, so that when I removed it to tighten everything up, I could easily see where it needed to sit.

English
TheEnglishGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:15 AM #7
grammatonc

lapco

I have tried alot of barrels over the years playing PB and I have to say so far I really like the lapco barrels. I have one on my Delta Elite and one on my T9 Ranger and they are both very accurate. I have a hammerhead on my elite as well and its not even close to the lapco. Even with the size adaptors with the hammer head to size PB's the lapco still out performs it, point; last tourny had HH on with barrel sleve fit for tourny paint, chronoed at 270 and then switched to lapco and re chronoed at 305 with no adjustments. The only other barrel I have tried and really like are the J&J ceramics, I have one on my US5 backup gun and it made a huge difference on that gun, I am sure you can get them in the BT thread. As far as your covers go the lapco fit with no customizing but the HH I bought a spare front shroud section and used my dremel to make it fit.
grammatonc is offline   Reply With Quote