sumorai
FRENCHIE

Annual Supporting Member
sumorai is a Supporting Member
sumorai plays in the PSP
sumorai is playing at Living Legends VII
sumorai supports our troops
sumorai has perfected Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
MacDev Forum Rules (READ THIS BEFORE POSTING)

Welcome to the MacDev forum. This forum is intended solely for the discussion of MacDev's products, including the Cyborg, Droid, Cyborg RX, etc. The following rules are to help us keep this forum tidy and helpful.

1. READ THE PBNATION.COM RULES AND FAQ BEFORE POSTING!

2. No B/S/T threads. Do not post any threads looking for products to buy, sell or trade. There is a B/S/T forum dedicated for this purpose. Post your thread in the appropriate sub-forum there.

- 2a: Do not post links to eBay or other auction sites.

- 2b: Do not post appraisal / "is this a good deal" / "how much should I sell it for" threads. Please post in the What's it Worth? forum instead.

3. Do not post threads advertising your own products. This is corporate spam and is not allowed.

4. Do not make threads directed at a particular user. Use Private Messages, email or the phone to contact them instead.

5. Do not post threads asking the value of a gun, or if you got a good deal on a trade/sale. You can ask this in the OT (off-topic) thread.

6. PLEASE Read the sticky threads (the ones at the top of the forum list) and perform a search before posting a new thread. Chances are, someone else has posted a related thread already. Please help us to avoid duplicate threads.

7. If you're not sure if your question requires a new thread and is a simple, non-technical question, or if it is not related to MacDev products, please post the question in the current MacDev Off Topic thread. (Usually named something like "MDOT v.100 blah blah blah") Also, all off-topic posts should go in these threads.

8. Versus threads belong in the Versus Forum.

9. MDOT (MacDev Off Topic) threads will be closed either by the system automatically or manually by a moderator. There may only be one open MDOT thread at a time. Any user can create the next MDOT thread once the current one is closed. If multiple persons create new MDOT threads, the creation date will be used to determine which thread is kept as the next MDOT.

If you see a post that violates these rules, please help us by using the "Report this post to a Moderator" link to report it to us.

Thank you.

I am not a MacDev tech. Please do not PM me about their products. Click here instead

Last edited by sumorai : 05-01-2013 at 12:11 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-12-2010, 11:35 AM #2
sumorai
FRENCHIE

Annual Supporting Member
sumorai is a Supporting Member
sumorai plays in the PSP
sumorai is playing at Living Legends VII
sumorai supports our troops
sumorai has perfected Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
As of 05-08-2010 Versus / comparison threads are no longer allowed.

I am not a MacDev tech. Please do not PM me about their products. Click here instead
Closed Thread