Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-03-2011, 04:36 PM #22
sneaks16

Xball field coming in the spring of 2011 and an outdoor is already open MC and VISA now accepted
sneaks16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-20-2011, 05:48 PM #23
ixboardx4xfun69

when the xball field open up? i drove past today and saw the net and bunkers, but it was deflated. whats going on with it as far field paint and air, also times would be cool
ixboardx4xfun69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 07:38 PM #24
Flawless4ever

Flawless4ever supports Pev's Paintball
Flawless4ever has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
The Urban Warzone is my home field. Im the team captain for Flawless, and I recommend this field to anyone.

TEAM FLAWLESS - PITTSBURGH, PA

PROPHECY Z2 FOR TRADE
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...906&highlight=
Flawless4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:44 PM #25
Flawless4ever

Flawless4ever supports Pev's Paintball
Flawless4ever has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Urbans prices are no longer that High, Urban all the way

TEAM FLAWLESS - PITTSBURGH, PA

PROPHECY Z2 FOR TRADE
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...906&highlight=
Flawless4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:28 AM #26
turbo109478

urban is a field unlike any other. im still shocked nobody has ever been seriously injured there. they lack in basic safety knowledge that comes with owning a field, do not enforce their rules whatsoever. it's a place to play in the winter and that's about it. i find it very amusing when they talk like they know everything there is to know, they called "walking" the trigger ramping and would not listen to reason when i tried to explain that ramping is a program of the marker's main board. like i said it's a place to play when everything else is shut down for winter. paintball for years have been trying to get away from that whole violent sport and type of game and when you say something along the lines of "one shot, one kill" or "kill shots only", that paints a very grim image of what paintball is. all and all i've been to worse they could be better in not just knowledge but attitude as well. the owners are full of energy and i can tell they love their buisness and the sport, that's admirable but providing a safe outing is sometimes better than just a fun outing. i been in the game for 14 going on 15 years, i am not bad mouthing the field and do encourage people to go play but just be warned not only do you have to watch out for yourself but other players around you in terms of barrel plugs in safe area's being on, also masks down on the field of play, also checking the velocity or chrono in a safe mask area and not shooting in a pizza box in the middle of your party/staging area. i'll be playing there again very shortly because like i stated there is no other choice in the winter around here. i'm not that hard to spot either, ill be using my autococker so i am never accused of the so called "ramping" on my impulse ever again.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:41 AM #27
Ruben808
RobbinRuben

Ruben808 owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
Ruben808 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Ruben808 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Started playing here 3 months ago, great place, great atmosphere, very family oriented. Roger, the owner of the place knows how to run the place to its full potential. A case of paint is pretty expensive now at $65 but you dont waste that much paint alone since the games dont last a long time. From my point of view, I use a Pump gun, and an Invert mini and only use about 2 bags of 500 each time I go. I only buy a case when there are tournaments going on. They fill HPA tanks now and not just Co2. They rent decent quality guns for first time players and beginners, along with higher grade markers(not over the top electrical speedball markers, just better than their standard BT gear). They also rent a few Dye Rotors which work perfectly fine without problems at all. Their field is smaller than your average above ground speedball or hyperball field but its a close quarters based field and they move around the bunkers every 2 weeks to keep the look of the field fresh. They have one camera set up in the middle of the field that you can watch from the tv upstairs which is pretty neat, and they also have a sound system set up upstairs and downstairs to play your own music. The refs know how to ref, how to call a hit, keep the heat from one player to another down to a minimum, introduce new gametypes for more fun on the field. We try to incorporate new players with veteran players to get my people to play the sport. Any player that knows his/her way around the sport and pushes around newer players is not tolerated at all. We want the sport to grow just as much as any other field in the country. To show my reliability with this review, I have been a military kid my whole life, i started play 8 years ago in hawaii at Bellows Paintball field and also played on their amateur D2 team at the time. Ive played at Midway paintball field, and Travis AFB paintball field in central California. Ive played at a paintball field near Perry Georgia, and managed a small field at the last place i lived at on a Base in Turkey to the best I could and I managed to get 200 people addicted to the sport while i was there.
Ruben808 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups