Old 03-12-2009, 04:32 PM #1
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
PA - The Urban War Zone Discussion

This thread was automatically created for discussion about The Urban War Zone. For more information about this field, or to find other fields near you, visit the The Urban War Zone listing in the PbNation Field & Store section.
SYSTEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-12-2009, 06:33 PM #2
Murdernickle

I have a lot of fun at this field. It's a bit expensive for paint at 85 a case, but if you rent from them they throw in 200 balls free with the rental package.

Field Fee is 15 bucks, 10 dollars more for a rental. You get a marker, mask, CO2 tank, and hopper.

They can only fill CO2 there, but Eden's Edge and .68 Caliber fill HPA and they're not too far away. I prefer Eden's Edge, Jim is a pretty cool guy. The owners at Urban are a father and son team named Roger and Roger. They are pretty cool guys and help out when they can. They've tossed me an extra 100 balls just to keep me playing.

It's all indoors which is awesome for central PA because it's so damn cold and the weather sucks here. The setup is about 3 big rooms, two smaller rooms and a hallway that connects them. It's all palettes, barrels, tires, plywood, netting, and other urban junk type bunkers. It can get pretty intense down there and there are a lot of angle so you never really can stay put for too long. It's a good time.

Pretty much it's the only place around here besides the woods...so if you wanna play you don't have many options. Price for paint kinda blows, but hopefully they will be doing this "frequent player" thing they are talking about which will reduce prices of paint for people who are there a lot.

I'll be there on this Saturday the 14th starting at like 11 with a friend of mine if anyone wants to come out and play. Roger says it will be pretty busy so there should be enough for a good sized game.

If you come, I'll be wearing a red Smart Parts jersey, Smart Parts pants and I'll probably be using a Vibe.
Murdernickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 03:53 PM #3
spypaintball

Annual Supporting Member
spypaintball is for the Gunfight
spypaintball supports Pev's Paintball
it a nice place to play at
ICDO
North East Ballers
spypaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 09:05 PM #4
ZachCaswell

me and my friends from bellwood are taking a trip out there, but theres punks that i hate out there soo thats what stops me, and i dont like how its set up, makes me think of a video game, but maybe itll be a blast. give me upps to go, id liek to see what people say about it. a girl im friends with says its a blast. another downside is no hp. im not running my ion off co2, been there done that, curve city. lol
ZachCaswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:07 AM #5
crazyeyedkohler
Future Hawaii Pumper :)

crazyeyedkohler owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
crazyeyedkohler owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
crazyeyedkohler supports Team VICIOUS
crazyeyedkohler is for the Gunfight
crazyeyedkohler supports Sherwood Forest
To expensive.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:27 AM #6
smg11977

there is hpa available at the urban war zone let us know when u need it 946 3000 and there will be a vip discount on repeat players murdernickel is one of them
smg11977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 11:12 AM #7
smg11977

also starting 10 man team leagues its twenty dollars to register your team name. which is two dollars a player. then your paint/field prices are at a discount. we are still working out the details. any positive info or comments will be appreciated thank u UWZ. staff
Old 04-21-2009, 11:13 AM #8
smg11977

what would be a good price for you ??
Old 04-21-2009, 12:06 PM #9
orionz06
Turtle Wrangler

Annual Supporting Member
orionz06 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
orionz06 donated to help Peyton Trent
orionz06 is an NCPA player
orionz06 is Immortal
orionz06 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by smg11977 View Post
what would be a good price for you ??
the paint prices are roughly 189% of what most fields charge ($45).
Penn State Paintball, Alumni #38
☆☆☆ The Departed© #38 ☆☆☆
Erie Fusion (original) #38

"Should you covet what you cannot afford. Maketh more money."
orionz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 09:08 PM #10
ZachCaswell

in may youll see me, ill have a black ion with an extreme rage loader and a dye hyper2 reg. you also cant miss me lol. im looknig forward to trying it, i may blow threw a box for the hell of it, money isdnt a question for me at trhis age. no bills, im living live as it serves mee. lol. good luck with the business.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:45 PM #11
spypaintball

Annual Supporting Member
[quote=smg11977;58235750]there is hpa available at the urban war zone

how much is hpa here
ICDO
North East Ballers
Old 05-12-2009, 05:05 PM #12
ixboardx4xfun

live in duncansville and kind of want to play but the price of paint is kind of holding me back.. 85 for a case is a little pricey. and better be some of the best paint i've ever used. lol. me and a few friends might still come out to give it a try. mainly because its so close. hope it will be worth it
ixboardx4xfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 11:13 PM #13
zdhkoolaidman

This cost of paint is a little pricey. However, I have played 3 times here and still have paint left (and I actually split a case with my brother-in-law).

They now fill HPA all the time, not just on weekends.

I am not a competitive player but any means and find this place to be fun as hell every time I have been there. I use to play woods ball and find this to be a great change of pace.
zdhkoolaidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 10:26 PM #14
ZachCaswell

i was up there "scopin" as i call it, it out, they have a great place there. i found it very interesting and looks tactful, im going out there soon to try it, looks like a lot of fun, everyone is nice, and they have a GREAT physility(sp)
Old 11-01-2009, 12:54 PM #15
ZachCaswell

how has urban been doing? havent heard a lot from there. decisions on speedball yet?
Old 12-04-2009, 07:36 PM #16
Z-Bunker

Talking Urban doing Great

The Urban Warzone is doing great. The painballers here are at the next level and could surrender anybody in the woods out in broad daylight. We train our paintballers to search and clear rooms. We are one! Come join the fun.
Z-Bunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:39 PM #17
spypaintball

Annual Supporting Member
sound like fun if I was able to get there
ICDO
North East Ballers
Old 12-09-2009, 06:45 PM #18
Z-Bunker

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdernickle View Post
I have a lot of fun at this field. It's a bit expensive for paint at 85 a case, but if you rent from them they throw in 200 balls free with the rental package.

Field Fee is 15 bucks, 10 dollars more for a rental. You get a marker, mask, CO2 tank, and hopper.

They can only fill CO2 there, but Eden's Edge and .68 Caliber fill HPA and they're not too far away. I prefer Eden's Edge, Jim is a pretty cool guy. The owners at Urban are a father and son team named Roger and Roger. They are pretty cool guys and help out when they can. They've tossed me an extra 100 balls just to keep me playing.

It's all indoors which is awesome for central PA because it's so damn cold and the weather sucks here. The setup is about 3 big rooms, two smaller rooms and a hallway that connects them. It's all palettes, barrels, tires, plywood, netting, and other urban junk type bunkers. It can get pretty intense down there and there are a lot of angle so you never really can stay put for too long. It's a good time.

Pretty much it's the only place around here besides the woods...so if you wanna play you don't have many options. Price for paint kinda blows, but hopefully they will be doing this "frequent player" thing they are talking about which will reduce prices of paint for people who are there a lot.

I'll be there on this Saturday the 14th starting at like 11 with a friend of mine if anyone wants to come out and play. Roger says it will be pretty busy so there should be enough for a good sized game.

If you come, I'll be wearing a red Smart Parts jersey, Smart Parts pants and I'll probably be using a Vibe.
Thought we drop a line and say Hello.... Come see us , got a bunch of new things happen down at the UWZ that you would love.
Z-Bunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 06:52 PM #19
spypaintball

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachCaswell View Post
decisions on speedball yet?
It be cool if they put a xball field in
ICDO
North East Ballers