Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 07:27 AM #337
kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED

has been a member for 10 years
kapp_badbloodz supports Cereal Killerz 2
kapp_badbloodz supports our troops
kapp_badbloodz is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
you dont have to obey an unlawful order... if they tell you to do something and its against the rules and regulations, standards, and the safety of other men and women, then you have every right not to obey that order.

what i would suggest doing is maybe write an annonomys letter? maybe let someone way, way, WAY up there know what kind of shady **** is going on and that certain people need to be held accountable. Remember what happened to the Joint Chiefs? All that nuclear **** came back to bite them in the ***. I dont think more people need to lose their jobs over some planes. If they cant get off the ground because of regulations regarding the inspections and required maintinance then so be it, if you get yelled at or taken in the office to get *****ed at, just sit there and dont say a word, then when they're done, walk to a phone and call IG... guarenteed that **** would stop

hell you might even get a promotion for saving military assets and lives if you report all the stupid **** they're doing

"Originally posted by slateman: Air Force . . . serious business"
MGDT: "Originally posted by Marine786: We had one guy get orders for a deployment while on a deployment."
AFDT:"Originally posted by f2f4: Or maybe he meant our exposed and aerated crotches. Privates. Because lord knows our PT gear only encourages "wardrobe malfunctions.""
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-08-2009, 10:48 AM #338
Marine786
I am not in the USMC

IG complaint sounds like the right way to solve the problem
-law dog
"An amateur practices until he gets it right. A professional practices until he can't get it wrong."
Current max weight in dead lift = 485
Old 04-08-2009, 12:29 PM #339
f2f4

f2f4 is a Supporting Member
I have no idea what you all are talking about. The Air Force is a wonderful organization that I am proud to be a member of.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:48 PM #340
infotography (Banned)

infotography is a Paintball photographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2f4 View Post
I have no idea what you all are talking about. The Air Force is a wonderful organization that I am proud to be a member of.
Last time I *****ed about work on PbN I lost my BTZ Stripe..

...not even joking.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:05 PM #341
oreo
Undercover Brother

oreo is a Supporting Member
oreo is a Paintball photographer
yea someone called my shop cause they misunderstood on what i said... good thing my NCO didn't care all that much and just let me know to be careful what i say cause someone is always watching.

I find it kind of sad someone is that much time on there hands to find out my nco and call them. but oh well i learned my lesson.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:27 PM #342
akruse21

akruse21 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by oreo View Post
yea someone called my shop cause they misunderstood on what i said... good thing my NCO didn't care all that much and just let me know to be careful what i say cause someone is always watching.

I find it kind of sad someone is that much time on there hands to find out my nco and call them. but oh well i learned my lesson.
Who gets paid the big bucks to proof read your captions and what not?

Old 04-08-2009, 06:12 PM #343
oreo
Undercover Brother

The editor duh... I didnt join the air force to write I joined to be a firefighter then get ****ed over and get stuck with photographer... could be worse.

If i didn't have to write captions I'd be much happy.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:16 PM #344
infotography (Banned)

Speaking of firefighters: We shot them doing a live fire exercise during the ORE and the dude starting the mock jet on fire caught him self on fire. Like fantastic 4 flaming man style. It was epic.. cant release the photos of course.. but it was very cool.. scary.. but cool.

He is safe btw.. he was out in a matter of seconds.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:26 PM #345
oreo
Undercover Brother

Military firefighters don't run enough calls or train enough to compensate for it to ever stay at a proficiency i would expect them to be... As a prior Lt in my dept some of the **** Ive seen would make me not let the firefighter ever get on a damn engine ever again.

You can't blame them though, they can't be burning thousands of dollars in propane every week. Firefighting is deffinatly something you have to do all the time to remember it..

I took a knots class but since i haven't tied a bow line in a year i have no idea how to do one lol.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:35 PM #346
infotography (Banned)

Pssshhh Firefighting is easy. Its like watering your garden.. only your garden is a 3 story building.. jk.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:02 PM #347
oreo
Undercover Brother

hahah yea and the hose is flowing 200 GPM

i must say fire behavior is a very interesting thing. except the math part i ****ing hate math.

Last edited by oreo : 04-08-2009 at 07:05 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:04 PM #348
infotography (Banned)

Im terrible at math.. That is basically the last class I need for my CCAF... I sooo do not want to take that class. After I test for staf this year I will likely start taking classes again.. prolly while im deployed.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:25 PM #349
infotography (Banned)

So would you be comfortable shooting a memorial service for a military member that is put on by the squadron he belonged to. The family has not asked for us to be there. Our supervisor wants us to shoot photo/ video and write a story with interviews.

There are other details that are a bit sensitive, but I just feel awkward taking pictures of this family who is already grieving...and I feel like I am exploiting the situation... no good can come of me taking these photos...
Old 04-08-2009, 10:41 PM #350
*knock-out05*
Where's my boomstick?!

*knock-out05* posts videos on PbNation
*knock-out05* is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
*knock-out05* is Legendary
The newest avionics 5 level troop isnt so smart....we pressurized the plane for them so they could leak check one of their newly installed antennas. We get done with that and after he crawls out from under the plane, he asks us to sign the job off...Negative ghost rider. Its your antenna. We pressurized because you guys arent trained on that. You checked the antenna cause we arent avi troops. You can sign it off

T:GDT Rave | BBB | iPod/Zune/iPhone/iPod Touch Repair | WTB Broken iPods

ST: Tech : Danny, smartest in STT.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:14 AM #351
f2f4

f2f4 is a Supporting Member
Haha. I've had enough situations like that to know the feeling.

Oh, btw, since they are watching me; I love the Air Force and the United States Government. Air Power! Space Power! A-E-F!
Old 04-09-2009, 05:53 AM #352
kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED

Quote:
Originally Posted by f2f4 View Post
Haha. I've had enough situations like that to know the feeling.

Oh, btw, since they are watching me; I love the Air Force and the United States Government. Air Power! Space Power! A-E-F!
hahaha

EDIT: NVM... i found out

anyways... i come home soon. beer and beezys man

MGDT: "Originally posted by Marine786: We had one guy get orders for a deployment while on a deployment."
AFDT:"Originally posted by f2f4: Or maybe he meant our exposed and aerated crotches. Privates. Because lord knows our PT gear only encourages "wardrobe malfunctions.""

Last edited by kapp_badbloodz : 04-09-2009 at 05:56 AM.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:12 PM #353
krazaykid

how many more weeks, kapp badbloodz?

\VAMPIRE MACDEV DROID FOR SALE OR TRADE..DM9 COME!!
GEARBAG SALEE
TEAM 5 BOROUGHS 2009
MACDEV
"If my boys and your boys ever meet in a gunfight, we will **** you up"
Old 04-10-2009, 10:48 PM #354
BUFFBLACKBIRD2002

hey guys, fmr b-52 crewchief. currently on TDRL and lookin to reenlist soon. hows it going
Old 04-11-2009, 09:43 AM #355
kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazaykid View Post
how many more weeks, kapp badbloodz?
OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OM G!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG! OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OP SEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSE C!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC! !!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!! OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OM G!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG! OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OP SEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSE C!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC! !!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!! OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OM G!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG! OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OP SEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSE C!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC! !!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!

Last edited by kapp_badbloodz : 04-11-2009 at 02:08 PM. Reason: OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!
Old 04-12-2009, 02:10 AM #356
krazaykid

lol

\VAMPIRE MACDEV DROID FOR SALE OR TRADE..DM9 COME!!
GEARBAG SALEE
TEAM 5 BOROUGHS 2009
MACDEV
"If my boys and your boys ever meet in a gunfight, we will **** you up"
Old 04-12-2009, 09:56 AM #357
[HP]Tweek1957
Warheads on Foreheads

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapp_badbloodz View Post
OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OM G!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG! OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OP SEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSE C!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC! !!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!! OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OM G!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG! OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OP SEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSE C!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC! !!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!! OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OM G!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG! OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OP SEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSE C!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC! !!OMG!OPSEC!!!OMG!OPSEC!!!

holy **** that's annoying.
Tweek, you are my hero
Appels77- thanks to games like GT4 and Forza i really knew how to handle a car. I mean it was not hard at all, i was not even scared when first doing it.
thallium-
i to ask and be off topic at the same time....but i've always wondered who the hell is shens?
Closed Thread