i love the tm7 looks and like the mini looks i heard the tm7 breaks alot
and cant figure out which one to buy is it worth it to buy the tm7 or is the
tm7 just looks and plastic please post your vote and help me
Thanks
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-11-2009, 02:39 PM #2
seantoth

i know a few people who haven't had any problems with there tm7 and they love it. They say you can really count on it. but then again i have read on here that its basically a mini in a plastic shell. i hope that helps.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:00 PM #3
whiteyg0tgame
gotgamegotgamegotgame

whiteyg0tgame has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
whiteyg0tgame has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Well, lucky for you I have owned both!

The Invert Mini came out with a good amount of quirks and reliability problems. Honestly, most of the things that can be addressed were and the Mini is just as reliable as your next gun with the right love and care.

The TM-7 is a Mini made for woodsball. The technical construction of the Mini and TM-7 are the same. The TM-7 does not chop a lot (does not chop more than the Mini). The eyes work great and everything.

The answer to your question:

The ergonomics and outter shell of the gun are the only differences when it gets down to it. If you like the shoulder stock and foregrip with the ability to abuse a composite shell... TM-7. If you like the speedball feel with an air tank on your shoulder and double triggers for walking (and play speedball more) and like a flashy annodizing job then get the Mini.

Does that make sense?
Old 03-12-2009, 11:09 AM #4
bvdave

the tm7 does have some small changes over the mini which were built in to improve the performance over the mini, some of the changes are actually going to be put into the mini (such as the new poppet was on the tm7 first then ported to the mini.

some people have had issues but for the most part they are fantastic markers, ive had mine since july of 2008 and have had no issues and love mine. I think part of the problem is most people who buy the tm7 are bt4 owners who are not used to a higher end marker so theres a new learning curve to get used to using it all of a sudden.
Old 03-12-2009, 03:42 PM #5
bulzeye

bulzeye is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
bulzeye donated to help Peyton Trent
bulzeye supports Team VICIOUS
bulzeye is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
HERE IS THE EXACT SAME THING I POSTED IN YOUR OTHER THREAD ASKING THE EXACT SAME THING

i have both and like both. in fact I'm gettting a second tm7. should be here anyday now

if you are just going to play woods/scenario/big games i'd say go for the tm7.
if you are going to play speedball as well as everything else I'd say get the mini.

as far as issues wiht tm7's. the one thing you want to try and do is get one with a serial number over 1200 or 1300. they've fixed the power switch issue as well as the selector switch markings are etched into the body.

one thing with the tm7 is when you use a tank screwed directly into it, the grip likes to flex, since it is a polymer. so if you go with a TM7 I would suggest running a remote setup.

KILLA$ KREW
UnspokeN
Old School Feedback
Old 03-17-2009, 11:46 PM #6
Souljiabeef74

is the tm7 plastic?
Old 03-17-2009, 11:49 PM #7
Souljiabeef74

?
Closed Thread