PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-30-2001, 10:50 PM #1
Asylum
Go Steelers

has been a member for 10 years
Crocrossfire 68 4500 for 170 new. a good buy?

at pbgear they have 68 4500 for 170. the only thing is that they are crossfire. are the regs really that bad? even if the reg was bad wouldn't the inline reg bring it down to the correct pressure? do you think that it would be worth it to spend an extra 50 bucks to get a nitro duck 68 4500? i am kinda low on money so i need some advice. also they have the tanks in an 850 psi output and a 450 psi output. they are both preset. what would be the advantage of and output pressure of 450 and would it work with a stock cocker. Sorry to ask soo many questions just tryin to do some research befor i throw $200 bucks down for a tank.
Replies are greatly appreciated. thanks

Dark Blue Vision 03 Shocker Ultimate Package w/ Blue HALO and 68 4500 Max Flo

E-mail me
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-02-2001, 09:33 AM #2
beochie

Talking

dude CROSSFIRE tanks are bad azz they have the fastest recharge rate of any tank out there including angel AIR and the air america armogeddon i would relly recomend the tank it.

and no you do not need a second reg. get a 68ci 4500 450 preset trust me your not gonna regret it

I have never had a hot gun penelty with my crossfire tank on my gun and i shoot +or- 5 fps I would put this tank up against AIRs or armo. and any other 500+ air system

To sum it up.... Its the best reg out there period

Old 11-02-2001, 12:02 PM #3
LAGCAL3

I have a crossfire thats about 1.5 years old on my custom cocker i spent 2000.00 $$ on. The tank not only works fine on my coker (375) psi but also works good on my impulse w/turbo (180psi)
I just accuually purcased a new croosfire 68cu 4500psi cause i want a smaller tank for my impy. my other is a 88 3000psi

The new regs that are out now are supposed to be way better than the older ones too.

My buddy has an angle air system he paid about 4x what i did for my crossfire and he has nothing but probs w/it.

Go w/ crossfire you wont regret it and look at it this way. When you hook it up to your gun and it works fine you can laugh at all the other players who paid $500 for their tank.
(V3 bolt, detents, manifold, roller trig)
CheckIt clamping feed neck