Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-07-2011, 08:39 PM #1
pummel

Questions for Sim-5 owners.

Is it worth buying a basic Sim-5? I ask because I've been looking for a somewhat realistic mp5 style paintball gun and noticed that while the Ariakon looks the most realistic, it is the hardest to find any info on.
I'm specifically asking about reliability and durability.
pummel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-08-2011, 06:21 AM #2
slingshotted

Just for the reason of "Hardest to find info on" is the main reason I would stay away from it. Due to the company going under, parts for this marker are difficult to find, unless you can mod/fabricate your own. Have you tried looking at maybe RAP4 or Milsig as a marker preference?
slingshotted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:29 PM #3
ckyorelse

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingshotted View Post
Just for the reason of "Hardest to find info on" is the main reason I would stay away from it. Due to the company going under, parts for this marker are difficult to find, unless you can mod/fabricate your own. Have you tried looking at maybe RAP4 or Milsig as a marker preference?

i would have to agree unfortunately. The marker is great, but parts are very hard to come by anymore.
ckyorelse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 03:32 PM #4
drkickinyoass

I have a sim 4

I bought a used sim 4 does anyone know where i can get a rebuilt kit for it or know the factory specs on the o ring sizes? thanks
drkickinyoass is offline   Reply With Quote