PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-05-2009, 05:45 PM #1
Xtrmpaint4
I kill 4 Concussion.

Post Intense Paintball 3-man Tournament!!!

Intense Paintball, located in Canton, Oh, will be having a Rookie/Beginner* level, 3-man tournament. It will be held Sunday, March 15, 2009. If you are interested and would like more information on this tournament, please visit http://www.intensepaintball.net/wfor...forum.php?f=15 and select the 3-man tournament topic for time and info. Most of your questions can be answered through the tournament thread on the Intense forum, or by calling Intense Paintball at 330-456-3456.

Also, you may want to come to practice the field layout sometime as it was changed about 2 weeks ago specifically for this tournament.

*-Please contact Intense Paintball for qualifications.
Xtrmpaint4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-05-2009, 05:52 PM #2
ALmaniac336
OU

ALmaniac336 plays in the PSP
ALmaniac336 is an NCPA player
ALmaniac336 plays in the APPA D4 division
ALmaniac336 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
i would consider this but the prizes are store credits. id much rather have cash.
ALmaniac336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:21 PM #3
kylewr86
Y-City Crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALmaniac336 View Post
i would consider this but the prizes are store credits. id much rather have cash.
+1,who in the world wants a store credit
kylewr86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:31 PM #4
moneyloser2219

ya it is kinda dumb. i was hopeing for rotors. the prizes are why my team isnt playing.
moneyloser2219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:34 PM #5
frankdatank16

hi

swweett
frankdatank16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:42 PM #6
Xtrmpaint4
I kill 4 Concussion.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylewr86 View Post
+1,who in the world wants a store credit
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneyloser2219 View Post
ya it is kinda dumb. i was hopeing for rotors. the prizes are why my team isnt playing.
If you guys don't want to play b/c of the store credits, so be it. But don't bash this tourney until you play it. As for the Rotor's, the top prize is $80 per person, for a 3-man team, in store credit. That's $80 less that person has to pay for a Brand New Rotor, all because you paid $20 for your part in entry, plus paint, and winning this tourney.

Some newer teams might consider store credits to be helpful b/c they could probably use it for paint, get some macroline and fittings, and shoot, I bet the owner would even order something that they would like to get brand new instead of trying to find something used and possibly broken like you could/do get on here.

So, to the newer teams, or to those teams interested, do not let those people that like to bash tournaments try to sway you decision in whether to play our tourney, or any tourney at that matter, and come out and play it and decide for yourself, and have some fun getting into the tourney scene.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:50 PM #7
FaceMowersInc.

FaceMowersInc. plays in the PSP
FaceMowersInc. owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
FaceMowersInc. plays in the APPA D3 division
Good Luck Intense, hope you guys get a great turn out.

Ups for a field owned by a great family.

"Originally posted by Lolerskating Champ: It's because Bruce is a fun sponge."
FaceMowersInc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 03:34 AM #8
kylewr86
Y-City Crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtrmpaint4 View Post
If you guys don't want to play b/c of the store credits, so be it. But don't bash this tourney until you play it. As for the Rotor's, the top prize is $80 per person, for a 3-man team, in store credit. That's $80 less that person has to pay for a Brand New Rotor, all because you paid $20 for your part in entry, plus paint, and winning this tourney.

Some newer teams might consider store credits to be helpful b/c they could probably use it for paint, get some macroline and fittings, and shoot, I bet the owner would even order something that they would like to get brand new instead of trying to find something used and possibly broken like you could/do get on here.

So, to the newer teams, or to those teams interested, do not let those people that like to bash tournaments try to sway you decision in whether to play our tourney, or any tourney at that matter, and come out and play it and decide for yourself, and have some fun getting into the tourney scene.
never said anything negative...i would play but im not brand new to the game and i wouldnt waste my time for the store credits thats all.im sure that you will get plenty of 8 year old's to play.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:15 PM #9
Xtrmpaint4
I kill 4 Concussion.

Bump.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:53 AM #10
OhIoCoNtRActKilLa

Quote:
never said anything negative...i would play but im not brand new to the game and i wouldnt waste my time for the store credits thats all.im sure that you will get plenty of 8 year old's to play.
Your signature has "D3 XBALL" in it. Assuming you play at that level, this thread should be of no interest to you, thus making all of your comments irrelevant.
OhIoCoNtRActKilLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:37 AM #11
FaceMowersInc.

FaceMowersInc. plays in the PSP
FaceMowersInc. owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
FaceMowersInc. plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhIoCoNtRActKilLa View Post
Your signature has "D3 XBALL" in it. Assuming you play at that level, this thread should be of no interest to you, thus making all of your comments irrelevant.
Agreed.

Good luck Dan! It was great hearing from you today.

"Originally posted by Lolerskating Champ: It's because Bruce is a fun sponge."
FaceMowersInc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:24 PM #12
kylewr86
Y-City Crisis

Im pretty sure regardless of my ranking.i can have an opinion.I dont live in China like you apparently.
Old 03-07-2009, 09:53 PM #13
Xtrmpaint4
I kill 4 Concussion.

Quote:
Im pretty sure regardless of my ranking.i can have an opinion.I dont live in China like you apparently.
You are allowed to have your own opinions, but don't speak your opinions out loud when you don't even qualify for this tourney. So please leave this thread so that this doesn't become a flame fest b/c its just to get the tourney out to the new teams so that they can come and start into the tourney scene.
Old 03-08-2009, 06:04 PM #14
rrpntballer
Skeet.

rrpntballer plays in the PSP
rrpntballer owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
rrpntballer is an NCPA player
rrpntballer plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
just saying, i was reading on their forum its for ppl who have never played a tourney before.

just letting you know

Everybody Wants To Go To Heaven, But Nobody Wants To Die.
rrpntballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 06:57 PM #15
kylewr86
Y-City Crisis

what ever.i do what i want.................

screw you guys im going home
Old 03-08-2009, 09:26 PM #16
Xtrmpaint4
I kill 4 Concussion.

Up to get the word out to the New teams that want to start in tourney's.
Old 03-08-2009, 10:29 PM #17
NH Kicker89

NH Kicker89 plays in the PSP
NH Kicker89 is an NCPA player
NH Kicker89 plays in the APPA D3 division
i played the intense tourneys last year and they rocked so i encourage any 3 man team to sign up for this tournement. who carese what the prizes are its a great start to get you into the tournament sceen and if u do win you can come back next time and play for free on 80 dollars store credit! or buy a mask or get a huge discount on a gun! So just ignoor the nay sayers and sign up for this event! hurry up though there only takin 10 teams and the entry is only $20 a person which if u havent played a tournament before thats cheep. so sign up today!

Akron #11
DeathToAll Clothing

G4H
NH Kicker89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:19 PM #18
DYE_BALLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtrmpaint4 View Post

prizes sound dumb. sorry man, but you could use the 20 from entry and prob another 60-100 from paint to put towards a rotor(or anything else) and you dont have to play in the tourny. your basically spending more then you could make if you won first. and maybe you could just spend your money on paint for practice against other teams.

for a good beginner tourny....... for the prizes.
DYE_BALLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:13 PM #19
UcLafan31689

UcLafan31689 plays in the PSP
UcLafan31689 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
UcLafan31689 supports Team VICIOUS
UcLafan31689 is an NCPA player
UcLafan31689 is Legendary
how many teams have signed up so far?
UcLafan31689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:35 PM #20
Xtrmpaint4
I kill 4 Concussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYE_BALLA View Post
prizes sound dumb. sorry man, but you could use the 20 from entry and prob another 60-100 from paint to put towards a rotor(or anything else) and you dont have to play in the tourny. your basically spending more then you could make if you won first. and maybe you could just spend your money on paint for practice against other teams.

for a good beginner tourny....... for the prizes.
Again, please dont bash the tourney, specially if your not going to play.

As for number of teams, so far, there is 1, possibly 2.

Last edited by Xtrmpaint4 : 03-09-2009 at 08:39 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:44 PM #21
pimpinshroom
Massive Troll

pimpinshroom is playing at Living Legends V
pimpinshroom is for the Gunfight
pimpinshroom is for the Gunfight
pimpinshroom has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
pimpinshroom has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
pimpinshroom has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
pimpinshroom has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
i would play but the payout might cover the cost of entering/ a case so i dont think i will and i gotta work that day lol

PMGWC
pimpinshroom is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups