PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-05-2009, 04:54 PM #1
dcbiii
Mega Moderator

Annual Supporting Member
dcbiii is a Mega Moderator
AFTS Event #1--Victorville Open--MARCH 7th-8th--Details Inside!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Bocelli View Post

Adrenaline Force Tournament Series announces event dates!
VICTORVILLE, CA (January 19th, 2009)
After an astounding amount of calls and requests, the Adrenaline Force Tournament Series (AFTS) is pleased to announce its series schedule. New this year, the AFTS will make a stop in Northern California for those NorCal players looking for an unforgettable experience that only AFTS can provide—without driving 5 hours.

The 2009 AFTS series will proceed as follows:

Event #1 March 7th @ Giant Paintball in Victorville, CA (Victorville Open)
Event #2 April 18 & 19, Location TBA
Event #3 June 20 & 21, Location TBA
Event #4 July 25 & 26, Location TBA
Championship September 26 & 27, Location TBA

Venues for Events 2-5 are currently in negotiation, and cannot be released at this time.

President of the AFTS, Randy Bocelli, has been working around the clock preparing an exciting series that will span all of California; “I have even more to offer to the players, teams, spectators and the vendors. I’m excited and ready to be gearing up to have a great series again. I’ve updated the logo for AFTS--and I’m currently working on updating the design of our website as well. We have a great staff lined up with some familiar faces. This will be THE series in California for players and spectators alike. Furthermore, we’ve dropped the Beginner Entry Fee over 70%—it’s down to $250. This isn’t about the money…we want new players to be able to afford to compete and advance as players. We’ve also capped the rate of fire at 13bps, semi-automatic—both to reduce paint consumption and not force everyone to update their equipment to play.” The First Event

The AFTS will allow for 3 and 5 man teams to compete in fun, affordable, and competitive environment that is free of cheating and sandbagging—enforced by industry professionals and the APPA database. The AFTS is, and will remain a BYOP series—for teams without paint, we will also have paint for purchase the day of the event. For more info visit http://www.afts.tv

Advertisement