Originally Posted by Oedipus
1. You're about the biggest guy I have seen in lycra.
2. It looks like your water bottle has pee in it.
3. Nice bike.
1. 5' 9", 215#, 38" Waist, 25" Thighs. Should drop down under 200 over the summer, hoping to trim the thighs out to be more lean muscle..
2. Its my own drink concoction instead of paying a lot for powdered stuff. Its about 150 calories, 302mg sodium, 235mg Potassium, and 37.5g of carbs per 21oz.. and costs maybe $0.25 per serving. The other stuff I was using is about a dollar a serving for 80 Calories, 310mg sodium, 40mg potassium, and 20g of carbs. I upped the caloric value because I prefer to drink my calories on the bike rather than eating bars/gels, sandwiches, or whatever.
3. Thank you, I got a real good deal on it, using it to ride across the country and going to race it for the next year or two until I get a November or something.
Yes, this was an entirely too long reply for that.
Originally Posted by toolbandfan
I don't get how someone can be such a bicycle enthusiast and be in worse shape than me. How much was that bike, $1000?
But props to at least putting a picture of yourself up.
I was in good shape until just before highschool, didn't do anything through highschool, got out and had a job literally sitting on my *** 40 hours a week, then was in my motorcycle accident which sidelined me for a bit, went back to riding after that.. Now I am riding cross country and also racing. I am actually in ok shape, just oddly shaped structurally.
The bike retails for $1,350 but I got a really good deal on it.