Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-03-2009, 05:03 PM #1
Jasonstewy

Black Heart Board kit with eyes for the vibe

I saw a posting on Ebay for a black heart board with eyes and breach chamber, i was wondering if anyone has seen it or installed it yet, and if you have installed it, does it work?
Jasonstewy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-03-2009, 08:07 PM #2
Noltez
Ψ

Not in person, but there's videos on YouTube. Yes, it works. Yes, it's DAMN good. Yes, it's an amazing price for the kit. Smart Parts has a winner here. I'm just waiting for work to pick up a little bit to get the kit for my SP1.

....▪Young Players "Making Money" FAQ
....▪General Shipping Costs Guide & FAQ
Noltez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:17 PM #3
nvghostrider

One guy posted on YouTube how hard it was to install. IMHO he is a friggin' whiner poopy pants. So easy (even easier than the SP1) and so worth it. For the same price as an Ion XE you can get the Vibe with the board installed plus you get 20 balls per second rather than 17. I've done several installs and had nothing but great feedback. The only issue I've seen is another guy who didn't use the supplied button. He tweeked the LED and it two of the colors wouldn't work. After telling him to move th LED slowly back to where it belongs and to leave out the power button he seemed to have fixed it. I'm not sure if her has something set in wrong but his supplied button would barely push the power button. I think he might have had the board slightly offset.

Take your time. Read the instructions. Follow the steps. Tune. Be ready to enjoy the better efficiency, programability, and higher rate of fire.
nvghostrider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:17 PM #4
GunnaStunna
Giggity Giggity

search through the threads here in the vibe forum there is a thread specifically about the BH and a few others about installation and settings

The "I agree with GunnaStunna" count: 23
GunnaStunna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:59 PM #5
Luscher

Luscher plays in the PSP
Luscher owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Luscher supports Empire
yeah my friend has it. its really good
Luscher is offline   Reply With Quote