Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-03-2009, 09:46 AM #1
Mystic Knight

Torque hopper issues

I bought a torque wide mouth hopper. I took it apart, as per manufactures instructions, so I could install the batteries. It was a bit difficult at first, but I was successful with no problems.
I played my first game with it. After the game I took it apart once gain, as per the manufactures instructions, to clean out a broken ball (****ty paint, not hoppers fault.) To my dismay I noticed one of the grey clips on the front of the hopper next to the On/Off switch had broke off. I examined the hopper closely and noticed the other clip was cracked. I then found that the clip at the back of the shell had also broke off.
Now I am not rough on any of my things. I didn't drop it during the game, and I didn't get a hopper shot.
Has anyone else had this problem, and is this a common for the Torque. If so I am going to sell it.
Mystic Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-03-2009, 04:19 PM #2
MstrKey

MstrKey is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
MstrKey is for the Gunfight
MstrKey supports our troops
I've never had the problem or heard of it. I do know if you don't get the two tabs on the back(near the power buttons) in properly and try to close it up you can possibly cause damage because the parts inside won't be lined up properly. Seems weird though, that plastic is pretty tough.

If you bought it locally I'd bring it back and see what they can do for you.

ETEK 3LT, with 14" Ti boomstick and cure 3 + bolt F/S

Vanguard creed eyes, membrane, bolt pin, detents, gaskets, schraders, orings and more F/s[/color]

Old school angel poppets/cup seals(LCD and A4/speed), spring detents(not sure which models) F/S
MstrKey is offline   Reply With Quote