Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 05-25-2011, 08:27 AM #232
r.j.t.

Had a great time at LL4 need to see if we can get more of the team to go next year.

RJ
r.j.t. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:52 AM #233
wo 3
WAR PIG

wo 3 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
wo 3 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
I'am in but just a player not one of the Legend lol.
Just would like to shoot at them.
Hope you had a good time.
Call if you can.
Middle Tennessee Paintball.com
MILP
SCENARIO TEAM
RIDGERUNNERS
wo 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:44 AM #234
r.j.t.

I don't know what is left of the team, but I see no reason to allow a 28 year old team to fall apart.

I have been out of the loop with the team ever since being banned from Bearclaw and all mppgames a few years back. The team took a we will not discuss it policy with anyone who asked what happened, I have no problem telling the story to anyone who wishes to know.

After bailing Bearclaw out of money problems I got a real good case of the shaft from mppgames and Bearclaw. Ben Torcilli thought that I was planning on getting Jim Lively back into producing games, which would be a good thing for the players and not so good for mppgames.
I believe that the Golden Guys made a bad choice with the direction that they chose to go on this issue. From what I hear they are now getting into airsoft.

Let us figure out how to keep what is left of one of the oldest teams in or sport together.

RJ
Old 05-30-2011, 09:15 PM #235
j.meadows
Old School Style

has been a member for 10 years
the team had a great showing at the may Bearclaw event. so i hope that continues. it is a awsome, convienant place to play so i is a preferred venue.

as far as your issues with the whole BC/mpp thing, it is and was between you and them, we heard your side, never heard ther side. PLEASE do not use this thread to vent.

you are welcome as always and still part of the loop, we just need to find other quality events like BC/MPP host and go. i personally do not want to drive 6 hours for a joke of a big game.

keep me posted on things and ill run it by everyone. some will go, some want.

peace!
j.meadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 03:32 PM #236
r.j.t.

Good to hear that you had a good showing, after your post that you and munkey might leave the team I was bummed as you James are all that is holding the group together at this time.

R.J.
Old 06-20-2011, 12:57 AM #237
Paul T. Garrett
"Wildman"

Nashville Ridgerunners... Ah hahahaha... You guys just haven't been the same without the two Horsemen (Me and Wayne) LOL Good running across you guys here!
Paul T. Garrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 06:54 PM #238
j.meadows
Old School Style

we are the same, just older, lol....especially wayne, come join us sometime. peace!
Old 06-21-2011, 03:49 PM #239
Paul T. Garrett
"Wildman"

I'd sure love to... Would be great getting back out on the field with you guys!

I'd have to go back to being a "rental gear" kinda walk-on... Every bit of my gear... Gun, camos, tools... were all stolen a few years ago. My camo fatigue shirt with all my patches on it... That hurt... There were some sweet memories in those patches. The fatigue shirt still had blue oil-base on the back tail...

Losing my 007 sucked too, since I finally bought one of those "six-pack" 12gm CO2 speed-loaders. Never even got to play with it... I hope someone spends eternity in Hell getting point-blank headshots from a well-tuned Nel-Spot!

Anyway, the next time I'm up in Nashvegas will drop you guys a note and see if we can't scare up a few newbies to shoot at! LOL

Later!
Old 06-21-2011, 11:53 PM #240
j.meadows
Old School Style

yea that does suck. sure we have enough extra stuff aroound to set ya up. our home field is owned by bill stanfield, sweet woods and plenty of peeps to shoot. we usally get our sister team, injustice league, to come out and a few of the RFP guys show, makes for a fun day. cya soon
Old 06-22-2011, 11:42 AM #241
Paul T. Garrett
"Wildman"

Yeah, I think I remember Bill... I saw that the field had moved but figured that Jim was still running it.

What happened to the Williamson County field? Jim just get tired of running it? Lost the lease?? That was a great field to play on... I still have my photos from the first weekend it was open, will have to dig them out and scan them for you. Remember that old dead-fall tree that we just stuck rolls of paper towels on the roots?? LOL The first few weekends of NSG that WAS the only thing at the top of the field. Jim ran the "office" from the tailgate of his truck, all the paint was oil-based so there wasn't any need for wash-water...

The first Saturday NSG was open Jim didn't even have enough guns for everyone that showed up! LOL The following Saturday is when I purchased my 007... $135 including the Uvex goggles I believe it was...

Wish my job hadn't taken me on the road... Would have stayed with the sport a bit longer, I think... We really did have a fun time back then!

Since getting the paintball bug again I'm on the search for a truly BONE STOCK, no modifications at all, early model 007. I want a good baseline to build my old gun back up and will stick to "stock and pump" games. If I find one will let you know how it's working out!

TTUL
Old 06-22-2011, 11:44 AM #242
Paul T. Garrett
"Wildman"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul T. Garrett View Post
Nashville Ridgerunners... Ah hahahaha... You guys just haven't been the same without the two Horsemen (Me and Wayne) LOL Good running across you guys here!
And I did realize after posting that that me and Wayne were not in the Horsemen Squad... We were the Lightning Squad... It just took a few minutes for the old braincells to kick in... LOL
Old 06-22-2011, 02:39 PM #243
wo 3
WAR PIG

Cool Wow

WOW now that was the good old days.
007s 12 GRAMS MAN...
MILP
SCENARIO TEAM
RIDGERUNNERS
Old 06-22-2011, 08:08 PM #244
j.meadows
Old School Style

they started building homes around the area and jim was forced to move on, he sold the company to a guy that played and they ultimately shut the field down and he moved it to lebanon, it slowly died and the true NPS is gone, some guy stole the name and opened a field in hermitage,

good luck on a 007, will be a rare find. the scenarios we play are pump friendly, have a teammate that shoots such now. ill keep my eyes open.

peace.
Old 06-23-2011, 06:09 PM #245
Paul T. Garrett
"Wildman"

Does Bill have a storefront? The last paintball store in this area went out of business last year. I would much rather spend some money keeping a local brick and mortar in business than buying stuff from eBay or an online store. I had heard of a field in Hermitage one of the last few times I was up visiting Little Jacquie (who isn't little anymore! Urk!). Haven't seen anything on it, just that it was in business.

Too bad about the Williamson Co field. There were some really great games and tournaments played there. That field should have been put on the National Historical Register! LOL
Old 06-26-2011, 06:44 PM #246
j.meadows
Old School Style

MTP has a field store, limited items, he can get you anything ya want tho.
Old 07-25-2011, 05:28 AM #247
r.j.t.

While at Living Legends IV a player pointed out to me that the Nashville RidgeRunners 1986 NSG Nationals team, these are the players refered to as Gold Stripe holders, photo is part of the current Greg Hastings video game and Jim Lively our first team captian is an avatar on this game.

Anyone seen this?

RJ
Nashville RidgeRunner since 1985
Old 07-25-2011, 11:31 AM #248
wo 3
WAR PIG

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.j.t. View Post
While at Living Legends IV a player pointed out to me that the Nashville RidgeRunners 1986 NSG Nationals team, these are the players refered to as Gold Stripe holders, photo is part of the current Greg Hastings video game and Jim Lively our first team captian is an avatar on this game.

Anyone seen this?

RJ
Nashville RidgeRunner since 1985
Yes thats wright and I have a Gold stripe lol
That game has been out for like a yr or more.
Give me a call soon need to see you.
MILP
SCENARIO TEAM
RIDGERUNNERS
Old 07-26-2011, 02:17 AM #249
j.meadows
Old School Style

RJ doesnt get out much, lol

wers my gold stripe, grin.
Old 07-26-2011, 11:44 AM #250
wo 3
WAR PIG

Yes your wright and on the strip I have one or two that was not used.
But who knows where thay are?
MILP
SCENARIO TEAM
RIDGERUNNERS
Old 07-27-2011, 07:41 PM #251
r.j.t.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.meadows View Post
RJ doesnt get out much, lol

wers my gold stripe, grin.
James, there is a diffrence between folks who were on the 1986 NSG RidgeRunners team and the folks who joined the team latter. 1986 team players were given a gold stripe, not to be confused with the RidgeRunners gold team who came about in 89 or so as a 10 man team.

Paul Garrett was an 86 team player, he is in the photo of the 1986 Nashville RidgeRunners on the video game.

RJ
Old 07-27-2011, 08:29 PM #252
wo 3
WAR PIG

I got a Gold stripe and played in 86 I think
And still have it and my SADF patch to and
It was 15 man teams then 85, 86,87 I think
This is the gold that I have in my Avatar
and it's the only one that I know of and it was 15 man that we put them on.
And not all got them best I can recall. ALL I know is that was the day the game was just a game.
Fun thats gone and well allways be missed just happy I was there to have been part of it.
MILP
SCENARIO TEAM
RIDGERUNNERS

Last edited by wo 3 : 07-27-2011 at 08:46 PM.
ReplyRegional Ups