PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 05-31-2016, 07:29 AM #1
tooslow2

fields around knoxville

Im not from this area and start playing again but I have yet to find what appears to be any reliable fields in the area and was looking for suggestions.

I have done a bit of looking around and research and it appears a place by the name of players club paintball has gone out of business, there is smoky mountain paintball which is only open from 12-3??, and sir gooneys fun center which I cant find much information on.

Any info would be much appreciated. I am willing to play anything but woods ball and just trying to avoid spending a few 1000 on some fresh equipment to find out that there is no where to play around here, or a field where you're the only guy there every weekend waiting around until 1pm for 1 or 2 people to show up.

I have also read that traveling to a place by the name of insane in Chattanooga is an option but to be honest im not looking to travel 90 miles one way to pay FPO paint prices that are in line with prices from 15-20 years ago.

Thank You.
tooslow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-01-2016, 04:09 PM #2
EEvans

Insane has a solid turnout of regular players and you will be able to find games every Sat and Sun.

Yearly memberships are available at $49.99. This wipes the field/air fee and drops the paint to $49.99 a case.

We just installed a new turf field that should be opening in the next 2-3 weeks.

Hope to see you out soon!
ReplyRegional Ups