Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-12-2016, 10:34 PM #1
ForbiddenJoy

Talking Nashville Pulse Looking For Players.

Hey guys,

We are Nashville Pulse - an up and coming, competitive team in the Nashville/Clarksville area. As of now we're a 3-man team; but our goal is 5-man. We are looking towards MSXL tournament play beginning in Division 5. We're looking for 2-4 players to make a solid 5-man team with a few additional guys that can fill in when needed. Our base requirements are: you be able to financially support your habit, be 21+ (with some exceptions made), always be willing/able to make practice, be a good dude, and just love to play paintball. No tournament experience is required. We know good practice makes perfect. A few things about us were all over 21, we all are passionate about paintball and ambitious when it comes to tournaments.

If interested you can text me at (561)865-6213 or Shoot us a message on Facebook @Nashvillepulse
ForbiddenJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-12-2016, 10:39 PM #2
bobmcshooterton
Blunt Instrument

bobmcshooterton supports Ninja Paintball
What about the ladies? Dudes only? Jeeze

"Never go full chinstrap." Sgt. Lincoln Osiris
bobmcshooterton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 10:54 PM #3
ForbiddenJoy

Hey i got nothing against the ladies they are welcome too. Just a rare sight i guess.
ForbiddenJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 09:06 AM #4
bobmcshooterton
Blunt Instrument

bobmcshooterton supports Ninja Paintball
Just giving you a hard time.

"Never go full chinstrap." Sgt. Lincoln Osiris
bobmcshooterton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 02:15 AM #5
npplballer983

has been a member for 10 years
npplballer983 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
npplballer983 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
npplballer983 supports DLX Technology
PM'd
npplballer983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 04:26 PM #6
Heavyresin

Whats up dudes! Are you guys still looking for more players? Also where is practice held and how often? I live in Knoxville and have been involved in the sport since the late 90s but have never played competitive paintball, ive always been more of a woodsballer but have always been interested in playing on a speedball team. More info is needed to know for sure but im definitely interested. Pm me back with as much info about the requirements and we can go from there. Thanks ahead of time and hope to maybe join the team for the 2017 season.
Heavyresin is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups