Old 07-10-2014, 01:46 PM #1
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
MI - Contact Paintball Discussion

This thread was automatically created for discussion about Contact Paintball. For more information about this field, or to find other fields near you, visit the Contact Paintball listing in the PbNation Field & Store section.
SYSTEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-10-2014, 01:46 PM #2
contactPaintball13

Awesome shop swing by and check us out

We offer all the best brands in the industry, with customer service that is unmatched.
contactPaintball13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 03:54 PM #3
DJ Paris_82
Professional Photographer

Annual Supporting Member
DJ Paris_82 is a Paintball photographer
DJ Paris_82 supports Team VICIOUS
DJ Paris_82 posts videos on PbNation
DJ Paris_82 is Legendary
DJ Paris_82 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by contactPaintball13 View Post
Awesome shop swing by and check us out
Hello!! Do you guys have a field as well? I travel around taking photos of fields, stores and events so players can see locations with great high quality images. Would be awesome to come by one weekend and check you guys out and do some photos if your up for it.

Awesome site as well, seems other fields struggle with keeping up a good one or up to date for that matter.
DJ Paris_82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:32 PM #4
Futureballpro2000
It's a lifestyle

Annual Supporting Member
Futureballpro2000 plays in the PSP
Futureballpro2000 is playing at Living Legends V
Futureballpro2000 is playing at Living Legends VII
Futureballpro2000 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Futureballpro2000 supports Team VICIOUS
Futureballpro2000 plays in the APPA D4 division
Excited to see what's in store when ya get a field up!
Futureballpro2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 09:26 AM #5
contactPaintball13

Dj Paris we are currently a pro shop only but are hoping to have a field next season or 2 seasons from now. As a start up that would be a crazy amount of work. We would love for you to come by and check the place out. We pride ourselves on being a customer friendly and well stocked shop.

We offer all the best brands in the industry, with customer service that is unmatched.
Old 07-12-2014, 09:27 AM #6
contactPaintball13

We also have a guy who specifically does our online stuff and website. He is great.

Old 07-14-2014, 09:08 AM #7
lew
Timebomb Generation

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by contactPaintball13 View Post
Dj Paris we are currently a pro shop only but are hoping to have a field next season or 2 seasons from now. As a start up that would be a crazy amount of work. We would love for you to come by and check the place out. We pride ourselves on being a customer friendly and well stocked shop.
Are you planning on eventually opening a field near the pro shop? A field in Livonia would be awesomely close to me.

I'll be sure to swing by on my way home from work one of these days. Cheers!
lew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 02:27 PM #8
thpike
Battle Buddy

Annual Supporting Member
thpike has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
thpike has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
thpike has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
thpike has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
thpike supports Empire
Great shop and great staff! I've decided to try, hard, to buy all my gear through these guys. Hopefully I can see them on the field in August!
Great Lakes Region
Looking for a great player oriented store in Michigan? www.contactpb.com
thpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 08:52 PM #9
sokopath
Kitty Amazing

Annual Supporting Member
sokopath owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
sokopath owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
sokopath is Legendary
sokopath supports Empire
just found this place. by far the best shop i've ever been in. tons of gear (and good gear) and great staff. i've found my new "go-to" shop. thanks again guys!
Old 11-13-2014, 02:25 PM #10
Dizzo313
The O.G. FunkMunky

ive been shopping at paintball stores all over Michigan for over 15 years, Lone Wolf to Hole In The Wall, Exotic Sportz South to TC - North... And it's been a while since I really felt appreciated and respected, both as a customer and a player. There's a lot of elitist attitudes and ignorance out there, which seems pretty counterintuitive when it comes to building a business and a sport, ya know? When I got back into paintball after a multi-year break, I started taking the tour, seeing who and what was out there these days, and I will admit to getting a little depressed about the pervasiveness of that same "better than you" mindset.

Until I walked into Contact Paintball's pro shop, just off I-96 on the west side of Livonia, tucked half a block off Levan in an industrial district. Talk about hidden gems. Not only is the store clean, well laid out and decently stocked, but the ownership seems to have their priorities right in terms of how to promote an interest and love for the sport of paintball. You won't find anybody in there looking down their nose at you for shooting a Spyder or Tippmann, or making you feel stupid for not knowing what size and durometer a tank o-ring is.

What you WILL find is excellent customer service, superb product knowledge and technical support, and an all-around good vibe to the place. Alex and Ed have obviously put a lot of thought and effort into how to proceed with opening a new shop in an industry that has had quite a roller coaster ride, and with their open, friendly and welcoming attitude towards new customers and new players, it's very likely they will be around for some time. (Maybe even open a field one of these days? Pretty please?)

Hang out long enough, and you'll meet some friendly customers too. It's almost like a barbershop, with people hanging out discussing all manner of topics, paintball and otherwise, not the "hurry up and buy and get out so I can get back to rubbing myself with (insert name of hottest new high-end electro pneumatic marker here) in the back room" attitude you run into at some shops.

Okay, enough rant. Go spend some money with the guys at Contact Paintball. More than most, they deserve your business.
Dizzo313 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups