Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-05-2008, 04:04 PM #1
Joeottoman™

Exclamation My Diablo Wrath Milling Project!

I Posted a new thread because my old account got a perm ban. Mods, please delete the old one, just so I can update in this one in an organized, same page fasion. Thanks!

PLEASE STOP PMING ME ABOUT WHERE I GOT MY HYBRIDS. I GOT THEM FROM PBMAGNET4

Well I've wanted to mill my wrath ever since I've got it, mostly from working on tippys in the past. I had this design in my head ever since I looked at it. I was a little nervous though because my wrath is the only gun I have at the moment. But tonight a sudden urge came over me to just do it. So I started. In the end it is going to looks like this but with a satin black to a satin yellow finish.

I am not even close to finished. I still have to straighten out the angled half back and the pin and much, much more. Plus Mucho Grande Sanding. It'll be complete this winter if it all goes right because of school. This will look even better once I get my ACP bolt. Tell my what you think!

Pictures.

***UPDATE***

***UPDATE***
I tried AirSin2000's Intimidator detent mod today and it worked out great. Here are some pics of it. I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU DO THIS MOD IF YOU HAVE THE PROPER SKILLS AND TOOLS TO DO SO!!!!!

Theres a little bit pushing out if the eye cover because of the excess aluminum that was pushed up while pulling the drill out after drilling. A little sanding will fix it.

I'm almost done with my project. I am just thinking about reforming the trigger guard and then I have to smooth some things out then sand it...Then paint.

Last edited by Joeottoman™ : 01-05-2008 at 04:12 PM.
Joeottoman™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-05-2008, 04:05 PM #2
Joeottoman™

***UPDATE***
Today I bent and re-milled my trigger guard to look more like an Infinity Legend. (My next gun.) Here are the pics.

I'll be sure to update once I get the stuff I bought of PbMagnet including...
  • Delrin NPS Bolt Lathed down. (Yes, delrin, the version that came out before the stock LTD's with O-rings)
  • Planet Eclipse QEV
  • HYBRID GRIPS
I can't wait. XD

***UPDATE***

I got the parts in from Pbmagnet including...

Hybrid Grips
Delrin NPS Bolt Lathed down. (Yes, delrin, the version that came out before the stock LTD's with O-rings)
Planet Eclipse QEV

^^Lmao my thumb looks messed.

I think it's pretty correct for me to say i have the hottest wrath on the nation. I love it! XD

***UPDATE***

I got some upgrades and sanded off the stock anno. I got a CP Black Satin On/Off Direct mount and a macroline kit. I got the upgrades and sanded off the stock anno like a month ago but I didn't feel like updating lol. Here's some pics.

Old 01-05-2008, 04:05 PM #3
Joeottoman™

Now all I really need to do is to mill and level off the big notch on the body where the ram cap is ( the part thats still black that didn't get sanded off ). Then I just have to smooth things out and then paint.

***UPDATE***

Since the battery doesn't fit into the grip frame with hybrid grips (because they are from the first batch) I decided to reposition the battery so I can put it under my tank cover. Very simple mod. Here's some pics.

***UPDATE***
I pretty much finished the trigger guard (I forgot to take pics of it, damn it. I'll post them later tonight)
I also modded the frame so it sit's back flush with the body. The holes are not perfect, but the frame still sits straight.
I also modded the trigger I bought from Kalld to be a magnetic trigger. I just drilled a little bit out of the top screw to make two magnets fit the gorilla glued them.
I also filed most of the stock asa off (It annoyed the hell out of me), and started my ultra light filing on the barrel port.
I also marked on the body what I will be doing to it, just to give you guys an idea.
(Yes, I say "I also" a lot.)

Time for pics!

Last edited by Joeottoman™ : 01-05-2008 at 04:10 PM.
Old 01-05-2008, 04:06 PM #4
Joeottoman™

Here are the pics I forgot to add last time. As you can see I have A LOT of smoothing and rounding out to do.

***UPDATE**

This is a very little update do to the fact that I've been really busy with school lately and have rarely any time to work on my gun. I made a quick strip bolt. I'm using a metal pin I found laying around my house. I also replaced the stock spring that is in the bolt that puts pressure on the ball with a lighter spring. I use a metal pin with 5 magnets on the end to pull it out, then just simply push it back in. Just to explain how it works, the ball in the slot where the bolt pin slides into puts pressure on the pin. (On a stock pin the ball slides into a notch.) The pressure on the pin keeps the pin from falling out, but the pressure is light enough that the magnets can pull it out. Sorry about the quality, taken from a 1.3mp camera phone.

Video.

***UPDATE**
It's been a long time since I updated...and yes, it's another tiny one. I have had absolutely no time to work on this, and when I do have extra time, it's either not enough time to get anything done, or I just don't feel like working on it. lol. But yea, I just got a 15* ASA in from a Wrath LTD from dagmar31. Looks pretty cool. IMO. LMK what you think.

***UPDATE**

I finished up about 99% of the milling of the body I am going to do. My original plans to mill it to a "Ultra Light" weight are pretty much long gone. I just wanna finish this thing and honestly, I like the way the body flows together as it is. Here are some pics of the rounded out back. Slighty rough, but I'm not trying to be patient with this project anymore so it's whatever. Sorry for the somewhat low quality pics, camera phone. Can't wait to smooth this baby out with some sanding and paint her!

Last edited by Joeottoman™ : 05-03-2012 at 12:21 AM.
Old 01-05-2008, 04:09 PM #5
Joeottoman™

Needed For Space!
Old 01-05-2008, 04:13 PM #6
Joeottoman™

Needed for space. (Just to be safe.)
Old 01-05-2008, 07:08 PM #7
CMsBSFTW
Steady as she goes

sweet deal..
Actionvillage mafia #45
Diablo Mafia #8
XBL:XOh SleeperX
Spyder Victor Project

Diablo wrath, R-15, delrin bolt, lighter pin, j&j edge kit, New Design on/off asa(moded screws), Macroline set up, ACP cup seals, LTD feedneck, HP Crossy 70ci 4500psi, velocity Jr. with select force chip
CMsBSFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 08:27 PM #8
kalld

you got banned ? What the hell did you do lol

Ego 07 with chrome ccu and Zick kit2 and cure bolt 3
kalld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 04:47 AM #9
crazedtimmy
Truly Custom

Annual Supporting Member
nice work, looks pretty sick
crazedtimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 06:47 PM #10
teamcaution1234
BALLIN

teamcaution1234 is playing at Living Legends V
teamcaution1234 is playing at Living Legends VI
teamcaution1234 is playing at Living Legends VII
amazing job... keep it up
-can you send me a pic of it when you are all finished
thanks
teamcaution1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 07:49 PM #11
Joeottoman™

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalld View Post
you got banned ? What the hell did you do lol
Don't ask questions.

I remade my new quick strip bolt. That's why I haven't updated yet. I'm gg take pics of it right now. Pics will be up in a little bit.
Old 01-06-2008, 08:24 PM #12
Joeottoman™

Updated. Tiny but whatever.
Old 01-06-2008, 08:27 PM #13
CMsBSFTW
Steady as she goes

awww that works good..
Actionvillage mafia #45
Diablo Mafia #8
Spyder Victor Project

Diablo wrath, R-15, delrin bolt, lighter pin, j&j edge kit, New Design on/off asa(moded screws), Macroline set up, ACP cup seals, LTD feedneck, HP Crossy 70ci 4500psi, velocity Jr. with select force chip
Old 01-06-2008, 09:14 PM #14
CLoPaintball
[wck]

CLoPaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CLoPaintball supports Team VICIOUS
yo niceee, where'd u get those gripps? i like em, need new ones! PM ME!

EGO X
CLoPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 09:22 PM #15
CMsBSFTW
Steady as she goes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLoPaintball View Post
yo niceee, where'd u get those gripps? i like em, need new ones! PM ME!
I guess he forgot to copy one thing from the old thread.. lol
Actionvillage mafia #45
Diablo Mafia #8
Spyder Victor Project

Old 01-09-2008, 12:27 AM #16
WrathNewb

ok since you have have black and white grips like i said inthe other thred you need to incorporate black or white or bloth into the gun or a color similar like grey..

"Originally posted by PlayFront36: I dont have an Ion to trade and an N64 is worth far less than an Ion."
"Originally posted by jeryzkid22: Yeah but an N64 is made from about the same amount of plastic!!."
WrathNewb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 03:50 PM #17
Joeottoman™

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMsBSFTW View Post
I guess he forgot to copy one thing from the old thread.. lol
No, I copied it it, it's just some people can't read **cough** **cough**clopaintballer**cough** **cough**
Old 02-27-2008, 03:52 PM #18
Joeottoman™

Another tiny update!
Old 02-27-2008, 05:51 PM #19
JamieH44

it looks real sweet..

IF YOUR PARENTS DONT PAY FOR YOU TO PLAY PAINTBALL PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG.
JamieH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 05:59 PM #20
-Cro$$fire-
Proto

hey man where EXACTLY did you get the grips cuz i looked up pbmagnet and coulnd find the store.
-Cro$$fire- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:24 PM #21
DanTMWTMP
DanTheMan w/TheMasterPlan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cro$$fire- View Post
hey man where EXACTLY did you get the grips cuz i looked up pbmagnet and coulnd find the store.
he's a user in these forums, and he only had 1. He parted-out his wrath, and sold the grip to the OP.
.[CP on/off ASA + microline kit]. .[ACP Delrin ram, spring, sleeve, cup seal, bolt, and pin]. .[NDZ Valve]. .[Kalld alluminum eye covers, & bearing trigger + magnet mod]. .[Halo V35 r/d, Dye Throttle 70/4500 Tank]. .[SP Freak kit].

--[ Tippmann 98 ]--
.[Keeprollin02 Custom body work]. .[Response Trigger]. .[Maddog rear-cock]. .[Dead On thumb-adjuster]. .[Viewloader Revolution X-Board]. .[PMI 48/4500 Tank]. .[Evil Pipe kit].
DanTMWTMP is offline   Reply With Quote