Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-20-2009, 05:53 PM #1
intensity09
The Kids Want Hyphy

2000 BMW for only 7k! bring trades I have cash.

2000 BMW 323I

power windows, power mirrors, power seat with 3 setting memory, sunnroof/moonroof, all leather ( gray leather = very hard to find on silver BMW's) and leather was treated regularly with leather moisture so it didnt crack, weatherguard in trunk to elimniate stains and dirt, Heated seats, Harmon Kardon premium sound, 6 disc cd changer, also has tape deck and radio, tint windows, cruise control, all controls for car are located on steering wheel, you can program your phone and garage to open from the steering wheel, I know that I am forgetting some things, so If your curious feel free to check if I have it installed, im positive I do haha it seriously has everything under the sun. The car has mostly highway miles , due to the the fact that I commute to school. Most BMWs run to well over 300k, and this is one that will, I have done all maintenance regularly. This car just got its oil service and is scheduled for new tires this upcomming week,so there is an expense that is already taken care of!
and also forgot to add that the car is automatic & 114k mileage

here is a photo album with multiple pictures for your viewing pleasure

http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x...MW%204%20SALE/
Price is $7,200 not very flexible though

Will trade for nissan 350z, Infiniti G35, s2k, Toyota Mr2, BMW z3 .... ( am willing to add cash)

Located in Bolingbrook, IL and will meet up to 100 miles you pay a buck a mile.
Advertisement