Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-18-2009, 11:27 PM #1
J.Warner
I'm Going to do the Cube

has been a member for 10 years
8hr scenario game at Abbeys

Team: Abbey's www.abbeyspaintball.comwould like to thank our sponsors.National Paintball Supply,*Impressions Trophies and Awards
Diablo,*Natural Accents Landscape and Design,*32 Degrees,*RATCO Gear,*Stiffi,*Abbeys Paintball
J.Warner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-23-2009, 08:34 PM #2
J.Warner
I'm Going to do the Cube

We will Start registration and check in (for those that have preregistered) at 7:30 am. We will give the first clue to the first pot of gold at 9:00.
The game will end at 5:00pm. we will then announce the winning Family (team).
from the winning group we will draw for the TM-7. all of the other prizes will be a random draw. Everyone will be in this drawing. To register call me at 601-248-8899

Team: Abbey's www.abbeyspaintball.comwould like to thank our sponsors.National Paintball Supply,*Impressions Trophies and Awards
Diablo,*Natural Accents Landscape and Design,*32 Degrees,*RATCO Gear,*Stiffi,*Abbeys Paintball
Old 03-08-2009, 11:37 PM #3
J.Warner
I'm Going to do the Cube

Guys if plan on playing this event and have not got your registration in, This is the last week to qualify for the free T-Shirt.
Sure we will accept walk on the morning of the event, But if you get it in early (on or before the 14th) you are guaranteed this is a cool T-shirt and you will want one.

ReplyRegional Ups