Originally Posted by redjeff
05 ego very inaccurate and unefficient and shooting slow in every mode when i say slow i mean low rof
Eye issue could be the cause of the slow shooting or is the MAX ROF set low?
Accuracy is usually paint/barrel.
- New Energy, Duracell or Energizer battery. The gun needs a good amount of power to run the marker properly. A lessor brand of battery may read fully charged but doesn't have the upkeep to sustain the power needed to run the gun. This is the #1 cause of all issues in an EGO.
- Change #11 rammer oring. Even if it looks good. It will be the largest black oring towards the rear of the rammer.
- Set your dwell to factory (10.0). Be sure the gun is not set on training mode.
- Check the LPR. Make sure it is assembled and lubed properly. Silver spring should go into the cap first, followed by the piston and gold spring (See page 44/45 of the manual).
- Check the HPR. Make sure it is assembled, lubed. Make sure there are 16 shim springs properly assembled. Check the HPR Piston reg seat. Make sure it is there and not cracked (See page 42/43 of the manual). Output pressure should be 325-350.
- Check the rear QEV. Make sure it is not loose or cracked. Loctite if loose. Replace if cracked.
- Check the airline from the rear QEV to the manifold. Take the hose off the QEV and take the solenoid off the manifold. Blow thru the hose. It should flow freely.
- Check the Solenoid. Make sure there is no physical damage.
That is pretty much all the possible issues with a stock EGO.
Online Manual: http://www.planeteclipse.com/folders...s/EgoVol1B.pdf