OK, so I had a moment of weakness. We're going to give this a shot again. Y'all know the rules - stick to 'em, keep it clean and above board, and we'll keep this around. Let's keep the OT out of the meaningful threads, and in here if there's going to be any, 'kay?
EDIT - OK, it's clear that some folks didn't get the memo. So, here's the rules.
1. All standing PBN rules and Terms of Service still apply in here. This is not the wild west.
2. All standing APS forum rules
still apply in here.
3. Very specifically, absolutely NO BST of any kind. That means, no posting that you have an item for sale, a service available (this one really gets me - those people engaged in providing paintball services and/or running stores may be looking at Commercial Spam issues if this one pops up - those are 3-point infractions), discussions of pricing, "check out my sig" posts, "PM me for info" posts. This kind of posting will get this OT gone faster than you can imagine.
4. No raiding the other OT's. Shouldn't even have to worry about this one, but I'd rather not have some rules lawyer coming back with this issue and saying "nobody said we couldn't go mess with the Ego OT!".
5. Do not ask for, pass along, or post nudity. This one's in the TOS, but it bears repeating here. The mess that was the girl thread is still a sore topic.
6. If a known BOS user is spotted in the OT, please PM a mod. Not doing so will result in the closure of the OT. This is a big one, too.