Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-28-2010, 12:43 PM #232
RIP2010

Only 10 days remain until the NPPL World Championships in Vegas. A HUGE thanks to Explicit, EPIC, and Dave Baines at CEPP for helping us grind all day Sunday. We played so many games and it was awesome to grind against the Pro's 5 vs. 7 and 7 up.
RIP2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-04-2011, 07:19 PM #233
Bcompo775
315*775

Whens the best day/time for walk on games? Have to drive down from tahoe, want to make it worth the drive.
Bcompo775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 10:51 PM #234
wardriver19

usually Sunday mornings, but you might want to check around about this weekend, we might be preoccupied with something else.
wardriver19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 12:23 PM #235
ck028

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardriver19
usually Sunday mornings, but you might want to check around about this weekend, we might be preoccupied with something else.
Most of the regulars, myself included, are there every Sunday. Saturday seems to be more of a renter day.
ck028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:00 PM #236
RIP2010

Guys, RIP just installed the clear netting that is totally see through and it looks amazing. They have full length breakouts at 180' and exits at both sides of the mid-field and exits at the start boxes for those of us who like getting shot off the break - ha.

They even have an upstairs viewing area that is awesome for filming and coaching your team. My mom sat up there for 2 hours drinking wine and filming me. Glad the camera was on a tripod.

Larry is running the carpet/turf cleaner this week - sucks to be him, but at least the turf will be clean again.
Old 11-01-2011, 07:15 PM #237
ck028

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyork333

ha dude another new field just open in reno.bfp. in stead out doors too.check it out.or call chino at 775 287 5386.enjoy the sport and have fun.at all the fields .
Advertise for your favorite field somewhere else please. Oh and stay out of the Reign thread too. kthx
ck028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 08:06 PM #238
Enzo28
Nevada Paintball # 28

Enzo28 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Enzo28 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Lol bro.. That guys been in Reno for 2 years hahah

Reno Archaic #28
Reno Aces
DontGitGot
NPL League Killer
Enzo28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 05:44 PM #239
RIP2010

On occasion - We like to tell RIP's side of a story. First, who are We, We are the officers of Reno Indoor Paintball, Inc. a Nevada Corporation.

RIP has never voiced an issue with any competitor that is LEGALLY operating in this market. So, if the paintball business that is invading this thread is complaining about business to business competition, then there is none as there is no other legally operating paintball business in Washoe County Nevada other than Reno Indoor Paintball, Inc. Conversely there is a mobile paintball company.

Doing business in this region poses significant challenges with regard to the EPA, City of Reno, and other agencies that govern this region. None of these agencies are to be taken lightly and or to be dismissed as not having proper authority to govern the activities of businesses. With this in mind, no person nor business should ever fail to obtain proper license and or permit to operate prior to opening their doors or nets to the public. Such conduct represents a gross disregard for the systems in place that serve to protect the general public and or paintball participants.

Reno Indoor Paintball welcomes both the competition and the growth that another paintball business presents. However, when the actions of a new business entrant endanger the sport, then as a business, RIP takes great issue with such conduct. What Reno Indoor Paintball does not welcome, is the personal death and or serious injury threats made by its competitors.

In closing, since the loss of the Sparks Parks and Recreation Paintball Park, for reasons still undisclosed by both the City and the paintball company that had the contract, other cities that were interested in opening paintball parks on their lands have since terminated their plans for paintball/airsoft parks. The reasons behind the other cities termination of their paintball park plans are directly linked to the closing of the Sparks Paintball Park.

If you are interested in opening a paintball park, please do so; but please do so with care.

Very Respectfully,

Reno Indoor Paintball, Inc.

Last edited by RIP2010 : 11-17-2011 at 01:14 PM. Reason: wording
Old 12-22-2011, 11:19 AM #240
pb_kona

pb_kona supports DLX Technology
How big is your airball field? Do you guys have a NPPL or xball field? And is it a regulation sized field.
Mob#10
-Ninja

-Grasshopper
pb_kona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:22 AM #241
ironpanther

has been a member for 10 years
The field is 180x50 and uses bunkers from a 2010 USPL kit.
ironpanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 10:39 PM #242
tyrider760

Is the team playing new years day? Just trying to get a feel for turn out.
tyrider760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:50 AM #243
pb_kona

pb_kona supports DLX Technology
Are you guys open today?
Mob#10
-Ninja

-Grasshopper
pb_kona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 12:53 PM #244
ironpanther

has been a member for 10 years
kona - I believe so. Call and ask.

ty - I don't know for sure. Being a sunday you can always expect some team guys there but its off season for us right now so there is no scheduled practice for the whole team.
ironpanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:32 PM #245
htownseanthomas
R.I.P. SPACEBAT :'(

htownseanthomas is playing at Living Legends V
htownseanthomas is for the Gunfight
htownseanthomas has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
htownseanthomas has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
htownseanthomas is attending Decay of Nations VI
Great field can't wait to play again this weekend!
http://tinyurl.com/GearbagSale702

VegasXtremePaintBall, be there.

"Originally posted by "pbmink": You better dodgy that **** RIGHT ****ING NOW"
htownseanthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:24 PM #246
NationalPbLeague

The National Paintball League invites you to attend its Inaugural Championship Game event. The game will be played in Richland Washington at Red Dot Paintball.

Game time is 9am Saturday, September 22nd and will conclude approximately 90 minutes later. Post game awards ceremony and host BBQ will capstone the event.

The Washington Reds will host the Nevada Mustangs in this winner take all event. The Reds completed their regular season with a 7-2 record of a 9 game season while the Mustangs finished with a 9-1 record of a 10 game season. The Mustangs deferred home field advantage away from their indoor field (180x50') to play on the full size Washington field.

Very Respectfully,

NPL Support Team
Old 09-08-2012, 04:00 PM #247
RIP2010

Please support the Mustangs by playing at Reno Indoor Paintball. They are going to Nationals dude!
Old 07-23-2013, 06:05 AM #248
TALKTOMEGOOSE

Im new to the area looking to play some good speedball. Anybody going to be playing here this weekend? 27-28jul
TALKTOMEGOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:30 PM #249
TALKTOMEGOOSE

m new to the area looking to play so good speedball. Anybody going to be playing here this weekend? 27-28jul
TALKTOMEGOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 10:10 PM #250
HodorTheHorrific

HodorTheHorrific is playing at Living Legends VII
Hey I am new to reno and was just wondering if anyone was looking for a pick up game? I would be interested any weekend and RIP seems like a great field.
HodorTheHorrific is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 06:00 PM #251
RenoMike
NOM NOM NOM...PAINT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HodorTheHorrific View Post
Hey I am new to reno and was just wondering if anyone was looking for a pick up game? I would be interested any weekend and RIP seems like a great field.
A group of us are normally in on the wwekends. now that the NSL season is about to start, more and more player will be in practicing. RIP is a great place to play and if you are interested in some intense leage play, check out the National Speedball League.
Old 03-11-2014, 10:06 PM #252
jpete93
Petey

currently looking for a used gun in reno. pm me if you have something or want to trade.