ATTN: To all Local Tourney Playing 'Mag Shooters
MSG to Tourney Players...From Paintballistix
PBX(Paintballistix), a paintball company located directly across the Hudson river from NYC, is currently looking to create a highly competitive tournament team with a roster size of eight to nine highly-skilled and talented players who are based in the NY/NJ/PA/CT area.
As a devout member of the Cult of Kaye, my goal for this new team is to promote Airgun Design products purely on the basis on accomplishments achieved on the field of competitive play.
This is not a “Developmental Team” and as such we are looking only for players with GAME. Interested parties must be able to commit to a weekly practice schedule against some of the stronger teams along the U.S. eastern seaboard. Additional requirement for interested parties are:
1. MUST shoot an AGD marker as your primary (AGD markers as back-up is preferred but not required).
2. MUST be an ethical player. Any player caught cheating either during practices or tournaments will be immediately expelled.
3. The flexibility to make as many NPPL events as possible.
4. Tournament experience is highly preferred but not a must. A history and good understanding of organized “team” play from other sports is desirable.
5. Players must have a “TEAM FIRST” mentality. Team members from the captain on down must be receptive to constructive criticism and must have the ability to immediately execute play-improving suggestions. Over-sized egos need not apply.
6. A premium is given for intelligence and maturity.
7. Players interested must understand that THERE ARE NO FREE RIDES IN LIFE until certain accomplishments and performance benchmarks are achieved.
8. Intense but self-deprecating personalities would be ideal.
What you will get from PBX on a contractual basis:
1. Paint Sponsorship during NPPL Events.
2. Legitimate sponsorships from major paintball companies.
3. Heavily discounted to FREE playing fees in many indoor/outdoor playing fields along the eastern seaboard (from Maryland to Connecticut) for practices.
4. Subsidized (either partial or full) fees for tournament fees.
5. Heavily discounted pricing on equipment and practice paint.
If you’re qualified and interested, please PM me. Try-outs and interview can be conducted either on an individual basis or during our soon to be announce official try-outs. If you're so inclined, we can meet this Sunday, August 24th, at Global Paintball's Alburtis, PA field. I’m looking forward to speaking with you.
/s/ Mel C. Maravilla
Captain of the PBX Legion and
just a player on PBX Reaper.