Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-10-2009, 03:21 PM #1
TheresTwoOfMe

This or an SP-1?

Which is better? I play woodsball and need an upgrade from my spyder xtra.
TheresTwoOfMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-10-2009, 03:27 PM #2
GunnaStunna
Giggity Giggity

either will do, the vibe and sp1 are identicle internally, the vibe has a double trigger for higher rates of fire and the sp1 is more rugged with the side rails, and is a bit more compact with a single trigger for woodsball play. its all up to you but for woodsball maybe get an sp1 so you could put a stock on there.

The "I agree with GunnaStunna" count: 23
GunnaStunna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:14 PM #3
porkchop720

porkchop720 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
I agree with GunnaStunna
porkchop720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:19 PM #4
Zepulkinator
Epic Purple Dude

Zepulkinator plays in the PSP
Zepulkinator supports Team VICIOUS
Zepulkinator is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Zepulkinator is Boss
If you play speedball and still play woodsball ever so often then go with the Vibe so you don't need upgrades just to play speedball. I made my decision to go with the Vibe because I play speedball as well as woodsball. I figured that I might need it as a backup/loaner for speedball so I went with a Vibe instead of an SP-1. Just remember, you can use a speedball gun in the woods and it'll do fine, but a woodsball gun on the speedball field looks weird and is heavier as well.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:28 PM #5
GunnaStunna
Giggity Giggity

actually the sp1 isn't much heavier, the rails might add some weight i suppose. ya i play speedball as well as woodsball so the vibe was a good coice for me but if you only play at a woodsball field or like in a friend's woods than go sp1.

Old 02-11-2009, 07:22 PM #6
TheresTwoOfMe

How safe is it to buy used like from ebay or something?
TheresTwoOfMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:10 PM #7
GunnaStunna
Giggity Giggity

well first off i recommend buying here because if by chance you get scammed there a re people here to ensure you get your money back. second of all buying used is a great option, just make sure you know who your buying it from. make sure you have all their information (phone number(S!), email, address, etc.) take a look at the section in the bst forum that says "tips to avoid being scammed"

Old 02-11-2009, 11:17 PM #8
Zepulkinator
Epic Purple Dude

Zepulkinator plays in the PSP
Zepulkinator supports Team VICIOUS
Zepulkinator is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Zepulkinator is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnaStunna View Post
actually the sp1 isn't much heavier, the rails might add some weight i suppose. ya i play speedball as well as woodsball so the vibe was a good coice for me but if you only play at a woodsball field or like in a friend's woods than go sp1.
I know it isn't much heavier but why add more weight when you don't have to, right? Also yes, but if he transfers over to speedball later then he won't want to bring the SP-1 there. You have to spend money on a double trigger with the SP-1 whereas the Vibe comes with one stock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnaStunna View Post
well first off i recommend buying here because if by chance you get scammed there a re people here to ensure you get your money back. second of all buying used is a great option, just make sure you know who your buying it from. make sure you have all their information (phone number(S!), email, address, etc.) take a look at the section in the bst forum that says "tips to avoid being scammed"
Use Paypal and get a phone number along with an address if you can't already get it from paypal.