PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-08-2009, 07:12 PM #1
komodo_117
Plague Upon Your Hissing

Your awesome movie ideas.

Ok, so like, it's a cheesy superhero movie. But it's a group of superheros, and they're all rockers. The singer has a mic that shoots like super-sonic waves at people the louder he sings, the guitarist shoots lasers from the headstock of his guitar as he shreds, the drummer is like super strong and hits **** with his sticks, and the bassist is useless, just like in a real band ( I just can't think of a good super-power for him). They enter into a competition against all these other genres of music who all have equal skills. It'd be called: Battle of the Bands.

Yes, I thought of that when I was baked and staring at a Led Zepplin poster.

Anyways, you get the idea. Put your creative minds to work. Tell me your awesome movie ideas.

They rip their skin off and rape anything in sight. Basically a Shel Silverstein poem."

XBL - xStonedCrow
komodo_117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-08-2009, 07:58 PM #2
Kenny_McCormic (Banned)

A bunch of crazy death row inmates in a warehouse with guns hidden everywhere, they are released here because last man standing doesnt get executed. Call it "Warehouse".
Kenny_McCormic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:50 PM #3
KneeGRoid (Banned)

Mods closing this thread, because it sucks.
KneeGRoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:02 PM #4
durkadruka
avarus lupus epulor ovis

Metropolitan police officer Eric Lang goes on a case to catch a murderous fiend in downtown New York City, finding out the thin line between self-righteousness or the proverbial duty of justice leads in into an enthralling masterpiece of loyalty and betrayal when he finds out that the killer may just be closer than he thinks...
Old 02-11-2009, 11:39 AM #5
Furious_J
bockbock velcrowrapper

To make a movie that makes August underground look like AFV. I know its sick but I havent been shocked or scared by a movie in years as Hollywood has gone limp and all they can come up with is a crappy remake of a crap film.
CK I kneel for Jesus
RL#594

Please support the March of Dimes!
http://www.marchforbabies.org/s_team_page.asp?seid=620728
Furious_J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 01:29 PM #6
holycheezit
I'm Vicious, Bro

holycheezit supports Team VICIOUS
Old 02-11-2009, 01:34 PM #7
MangoChutney
HAI IM A BAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_McCormic View Post
A bunch of crazy death row inmates in a warehouse with guns hidden everywhere, they are released here because last man standing doesnt get executed. Call it "Warehouse".
Kind of sounds like the beginning of Death Race. In the movie they say that the first version was a coliseum type fighting ring, but they changed to Death Race to boost ratings. Personally, I think the Coliseum should make a come back.
MangoChutney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 02:08 PM #8
dna_gnirettiL
splatter farm reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_McCormic View Post
That's a little like that movie with the wrestler, Stone Cold Steve Austin, except instead of a warehouse, they were on an Island. At least I think that's how it went, lol.

My idea is about killer fruit, mostly bananas.
dna_gnirettiL is offline   Reply With Quote